How to get parents to buy a better scale

Go ahead and buy one for yourself.
5 years

Death feedists

bulkguy:
Death is inevitable and has always been a major factor in my life. My parents died when I was in my late teens, early twenties and knowing the family history I am aware that the probability of my living to 60 is slim. If I can be there as a support for someone whether they are choosing death by inactivity or overeating or both then I am doing something other than awaiting my own death. That I,proves my odds of survival as it forces me to look after myself so that I don't let down the person who needs me.

Very well stated!
5 years

Death feedists

Lollipop Guilt:
2914: as this is an english forum ill answer in english. yes I am serious. and yes that involves being dead in the end. but my goal isn't to make you understand why but to find people that do understand why anyway. it is just something i don't think someone can be explained into.

glutton:
I understand completely. I am the samesmiley

True!
5 years

What do you guys think of health issues?

Jiggity:
To me, they're more like an unfortunate side-effect, but one I'm willing to embrace and accept in other to reach my goal. Does help that I want subcutaneous and not visceral fat, tjo

But if you dig health issues, all the power to you, I'll absolutely respect it.

It comes with the gaining. I'm trying to accept it. It's kinda like it's inevitable...
5 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

[quote]TyraLou:
Are you still enabling someone?

Tigerlily33:
Everyday.[/quote
So awesome!
5 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand:
I'm a little concerned that I seemingly cannot stop feeding people. I'm going to have to calm down about it all.

MissPorker:
Coming from the feedee perspective where I can't stop feeding myself, I think this is SUPER hot.

I totally agree!!!
5 years

Explaining my gain to family

johnxyz:
You don't explain it to them. If they ask, you tell them that you don't mind, and you are happy. No need to discuss sexual kinks to your family, and no need to justify your decisions.

Rosechord:
Bingo. Say nothing if it's possible, and say the minimum otherwise.

fivehundred:
agreed. just claim that food is delicious and that you're happy. do not traumatize your family with TMI

Agreed! Sometimes less is more!
5 years

Bigger in pictures?

Oliver Hardy:
Yup, same experiences over here. Just like public mirrors in which I always look way bigger than in the one at home. No idea why it is like that but it's damn sure exciting to get the pleasant shock of being way bigger than you thought you were, isn't it 😏

I will catch my reflection out.of the corner of my eye and not realize that is ME!!! It's so awesome. It's like WOW this is the new and improving ME! 😀
6 years

Death feedists

afatpandapig:
I'm a male gainer who wants to be fed to immobility and then death.

ali37:
That's a dream I've had for a long time too !

glutton:
Me too

I'm open!? Not like it will happen soon.
6 years

Fat quiz

Belly Stuffer for me!
6 years
34567   loading