League of legends, anyone?

blitzcrank wrote:
Heyo! One could describe me as someone who plays league, although since finals are coming up I'm trying not to as much... curse riot for coming out with mirror matches game mode while I should be writing essays.

I've gone through a couple of mains but my favorite champ is Blitzcrank smiley

I WOULD OF NEVER GUESSED haha

Beep Boop
9 years

What game are you playing?

Still just League of Legends...
I like the game, but really wish there was something else out that interested me.
9 years

Well dang, this thread died fast.

Anyone up to play with me? Always nice having someone to play with instead of solo que Hell.
9 years

Subversive Panda wrote:
DorianGray wrote:
Subversive Panda wrote:
DorianGray wrote:
Well we already talked but I didn't say what I mained haha.

Fiddlesticks jungle is mainly what I stick to but I also main support and dabble at mid. I just hate ADC, personally.

I also play other junglers, it's just fiddle is my lover.

Piece of Sheet would be proud.

haha, he's my favorite streamer.

I have him to thank for getting me to platium 1, he taught me a lot of being a better piece of sheet.

It's scientifically proven that metal music increases fiddle ult damage.

Can't argue with facts.
9 years

Subversive Panda wrote:
DorianGray wrote:

Fiddlesticks jungle is mainly what I stick to but I also main support and dabble at mid. I just hate ADC, personally.

Piece of Sheet would be proud.

haha, he's my favorite streamer.

I have him to thank for getting me to platium 1, he taught me a lot of being a better piece of sheet.
9 years

9 years

Fat and height

Height really doesn't matter for me, but I do have a thing for short girls. :]
10 years

What is it?

Both.

Preference to chubby/fat women, but I'm also a feeder who has a fetish for gainers and turned on by the fatties smiley
10 years

So what games are you playing?

I'm a really big nerd. Like, extremely big video game nerd and I'd love to have people to play with...

Games I currently that that are multiplayer:
1. Awesomenauts
2. League of Legends.
3. The MIghty Quest for Epic Loot
4. Marvel Heroes
5. Battlefield Heroes

Other games I play that are multiplayer:
1. Team Fortress
2. Starcraft 2
3. Counter Strike (all of them)
4. Champions Online
5. Graal
6. Orcs Must Die 1 and 2
7. Natural Selection
8. Dungeonland
9. Defiance
10 years

Not so proud

I can understand not wanting to show your face on here, especially as a gainer. I mean, you'd be showing your body to the world and god knows where those pictures may end up or be seen by.

Personally as an FA though I don't care who see's me on here because I'm simply an FA. Sure people will find the idea of me liking bigger girls and/or feeding bigger girls to gain weight weird, but I think it's a whole different story when YOU are the one that's being fed/bigger.

That's just me though... I personally much prefer it if I see a face. I can't honestly be attracted to someone without having a face to go with a body.
11 years
23456   loading