Skinny vs. fat feeders

So thread is full of fail
15 years

Thunder thighs!!!

I'd say size doesn't matter when it comes to "thunder thighs"...it's more on the lines of how big they are compared to the rest of your body... But at a certain weight/size I'm pretty sure you can still have THUNDER THIGHS even if they aren't huge to the rest of your body because well, everythings huge then lol
15 years

I had a fat nurse

It wasn't funny because WoW fails haha
15 years

To anyone shy about being an fa

No ones ever asked my preferences other than girls I've dated or was about to, but honestly I've never had many guy friends. Almost all my friends are girls. I tend to tell these girls (even if they don't ask) my preferences. I tend to stay vague though with numbers and leave out the feeder/like watching them gain part of it... don't wanna creep them out.
15 years

I had a fat nurse

disconnectedsmile wrote:
you know what they say...pix or it didunt happan. smiley
15 years

Any video gamers

okapi wrote:
DorianGray wrote:
is it ps3 only?

Seems so. The developer isn't owned by Sony though, but Epic, so it might be ported later.

I realy hope it comes to the computer...
Me and my friend wanna play it so much after seeing it haha
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

I'm pretty sure I can play the role of a man, thanks.

I've never had a problem with holding anyone down or pushing their ass on the bed or anything where I need to be aggressive. Aggression is my lifestyle because I need to use it so much during exercise. I'm a nice guy, but trust me...I can handle the big gals fine with my "little weenie" body.
15 years