Whats turns you off

Over confidence to where it surpasses their looks/worth. I know I myself have narcissistic tendencys at times, but putting 2 people like myself together is not a good idea. We generally don't like one another.

Other than that, extreme ribs, abs, girls that talk badly of their ex's, overly ditzy girls, tons more but I need to runnnn...

Oh, another kinda big turn off is lack of will power. If someone wants something done and does it and not just keep complaining about it... I personally think thats awesome, even if it's losing weight. As long as they don't turn into skeletor I'm good. Though I'd prefer a girl obviously that like the weight on her and was confident about it.
15 years

When did you start noticing that you like fat people?

Man, i've ben into this stuffsince Pre K, but I noticed I liked chubby als in like Elementry school lol
15 years

Drinking milk

Scientists are always saying one thing and then saying another a few years later. It's hard to take much of what they say about diets seriously, though it sounds like a logical statement.
15 years

Were you fattened as a child?

I think my parents just didn't know ANYTHING about nutrition and well, my mom felt that everything needed to be drowned in butter to be cooked. It didn't stop her however from insultng my weight and tell me how she had no idea why I was overweight infront of everyone in my family. Also, the broekn leg in 2nd grade didn't help much....couldn't do anything for about a year. Sucked.

Thankfully though I started Weightlfiting in High School and that caused a chain reaction in which lead me to Running which I absolutely love <3 Not to mention a HUGE interest in Nutrition. I am currently a personal trainer studying to be a Dietitian.

Fat is wonderful, just not for me.
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

I make friends ridiculously easy and lose them ridiculously fast because I don't keep in contact with them and they take it as a "He think he's too good for me." Truth be told, I don't like calling people because I don't want to beg someone else to hang out with me and feel weird about asking someone. Other than that, i need a lot of me time which is put almost all into exercise.

I am a extreme flirt and am a little weird about being in a relationship for several reasons. The main reason is I need to KNOW I want to be with this person and it's going to last, otherwise I'm wasteing my time restricting myself to some girl that will mean nothing in a few months.

Basically, I'm a bit crazy.
15 years
2930313233   loading