jellomelons wrote:
Yay farming!

FARMVILLE
11 years

Pc gaming nerds pls <3

NoVa wrote:
TR 4 Life.

Strength in Unity

That and their color scheme and designs are kickass.

I only play TR haha
11 years

Pc gaming nerds pls <3

NoVa wrote:
YES PLANETSIDE 2.

'03 vet here; just waiting for that beta key wave.

Can't wait; my favorite game I've ever played; I hope the sequel delivers.

TR for life.

@miasmatic;
i played hon since beta; I took a huge hiatus right before MM was implemented; but before then my PSR was just at 1900. I've played in the inhouses and against / with FujiApples and Freshpro (his pharoah is insane) a couple times.

Since i came back after the year long hiatus, i got hooked to 3v3 and grimm's crossing. So, if you're down for 3v3 sometime, feel free to look me up; that's all I play now pretty much.

My beta account name is JPonry, the one that I'm on most often is MoePork if im not smurfing on random unverified accounts.

I'm in planetside 2 beta :o
11 years

Video games

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
and here i thought i was the only one that played the pyro. my pyro play time is about 10 times more then any other class.

Pyro is my main...
I also play engineer, scout and medic a bit, but I pretty much love pyro the most.
11 years

Pc gaming nerds pls <3

NoVa wrote:
Oh wow... Graal

That brings back a lot of childhood pc memories.

Yeah, I started that game in like 2001 or 2002. I still play Graal on and off, though I'm an Era player.
11 years

Video games

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
me and the gf just started playing terriara again, as well as going through mass effect again. just playing diablo 3 unlike all my friends

haha, I use to play the HELL out of that game. It was so much fun.
11 years

Video games

PC gaming:
Team Fortress 2
Graal
League of Legends
Champions Online
APB
Firefall
Monday Night Combat
Starcraft 2
Battlefield Heroes

I also love my super nintendo and a few wii games, though wii games generally suck.
11 years

Pc gaming nerds pls <3

My lovely nerds <3

If you want to play with me you should message me your steam user names or starcraft 2 names or just post them on here.

My steam is "Geovanni" but most people have issues finding me so you should tell me yours.
11 years

You know you're a gainer when:

When you run 20 miles and think, damn! I really could go for a protein shake right about now!
11 years

Nc female stuffing buddy!

Don't feel bad, Maryland is even worse for meeting people haha.
11 years
34567   loading