Stairs

I SHALL SLAY ZE STAIRS IN THE NAME OF DA FATTIES!
12 years

Say something nice...

ahahha, adorably cute. I mean, just read her comment. My god you are adorable.
12 years

Stairs

BRING THEM ON! IM NOT AFRAIDZ
12 years

Feederism on television

OxrexO wrote:
I definitley saw the totaly spies episode where the main character clover gets addicted to the cookies and gains a ton of weight... I remember being weirdly turned on when they got hooked up to the force feeding cookie thing machine but I didn't know what arousal felt like at the time bc I was young.

I was even younger when I saw a rugrats episode, but not the Angelica episode everyone mentioned. It was an episode where Angelica asks Phil and Lil who the favorite is so they imagine the other one as being the favorite. Lil pictures her parents icing Phil tons of milk untill hes fat while he lays in this nice bed and she starves on this matress on the floor; and Phil has simular visions.

haha, I remember both of these and loved them both!

I loved the rugrats. ;D
12 years

Fattest person on ff

Just wanted to say I am STILL the fattest!

You guys are chumpssss...SKINNY CHUMPS
12 years

If you "like-like" a friend...

I like you!
I like you!
I like you too!
And you!
And you!
And you!

12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

There are plenty of awful FA b/f's and you don't have to worry about non-FA's being in the closet haha
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Muffinmaid, though I'm not allowed with her b/f status haha

Currently really into someone else though, she knows who she is :]
...at least I hope so haha

...Though she will probably never ever read this anyway.

P.S.
Tons of beautiful women on here, so I hate saying names really. The girl I'm currently talking to is amazing because I know her and love everything about her ;D Hopefully things go okay.
12 years

Secret fa's

I can see why feedees can be "in the closet." I mean, obviously that is more deviant and out there than just being an FA.

I do not understand though when people are closet about liking bigger women. It's only a preference. If people do not like your preference, who cares? People may think that's weird for like 10 seconds, then go on with their lives. You may be picked on it a bit, but again... Who cares? I bet the people that will pick on you about it for a while don't actually care, they just want to tease you a bit. It's what guys do, make fun of each other for stupid shit we don't actually care about.

It's cool BRAHHHH!
12 years
56789   loading