How big is your belly ?

Your Result:
60% - Fat

Fat. You've got extra fat on you. Your butt sticks out and your thighs rub (most likely). Your stomach hangs out and jiggles a bit. You can get by at this weight but loosing fat and exercising more is a great idea
6 years

I'm a new gainer. is heavy cream the best way to start?

justsomeguy111:
Hi all,

I'm a new gainer at 116lbs and I recently stopped playing sports and exercising, I want to be so much bigger! I've been reading good things about heavy cream and how it can help. Would you guys recommend using it?

FYI, I don't want to gain too much! Maybe 5lbs just to start since I still live at home and I don't want my family on my case just yet. I've heard heavy cream can cause you to balloon up pretty quickly.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks so much!

Ive been trying to gain with heavy cream, and its worked pretty good for me so far, been doing heavy cream stuff for about 3-4 days, and when im empty Im 245 from 240, I'm hyped to be using it, can't wait to get bigger, old pairs of boxers and other stuff are getting stretched and I can pop my buttons off on some of my pants if I push it
6 years

Tips for self stuffing

Weyferling:
I can tend to eat more if I make the food I'm trying to eat smaller originally

What do you mean? Like make smaller portions, and just eat more of them
6 years

Tips for self stuffing

Any tips on how to keep eating past the point where you feel full, like stomach capacity tips or anything
6 years

Bloat

Listed under bloat? Are you looking into bloating or just looking to chat?
6 years

Male feedee looking for a female feeder / mutual feeding relationship

In the orlando (winter park) area looking for what's stated above, also looking for gaining tips in general, any personal tips people might have acquired through their journey, someone to force food into my mouth would also be greatly appreciated
6 years

Looking for someone to pig out with

Looking for a women in the orlando area who is out to just pig out, have loads of mac and cheese, and some other food, and am also into belly bloating, hmu if it sounds good
6 years
1213141516   loading