Immobility, but how much?

Id eventually like to try stage 7 assuming all things worked properly
5 years

Does anyone else want to gain but feel like they can't?

Yeah I feel this, gaining was going pretty easy for a while then I hit 310 and hit a wall, and I can't really afford to continuously provide myself with the food required. Plus male feedee, so not like I'm getting any help haha
5 years

Boost vhc

Any drawbacks to using boost? Other than the cost of course haha
5 years

60lbs in a year?

100% accessible, my record was 40 pounds in a month
5 years

Mom issues

Ive been kinda in the same boat as you, except I decided to gain more intentionally, as in the 100 pounds variant intentionally, and my mom is always on my ass about dropping the pounds, the way I usually get around it is just going through with her scheme, ( excercising, w/e ) and just continue on your way. Personally I find that Idk works perfectly for a lot of scenarios, "how did you gain so much" idk, "why do you have heavy cream in your fridge" idk, " why are all the buttons on your shorts missing" idk

Regardless though it's something you have to deal with for a while, and if you ever decide to tell her she might still be salty, deep down though she's more than likely just worried about you. Because that's what my mom is worried about, she doesn't care about the weight, just the unintended side affects of how rapidly I gained.
5 years

Regreat with your weight.

jboabfe:
Yes and no, mentally I want to be skinnier - I don't want to give up the ability to be active/do hard physical labor. But when I'm eating and playing with my fat - I really wish there was more.

Yeah this is basically what I wish haha
6 years

ForceFeedMeFatter:
The idea of a woman taking away the choice from me is really hot but then it's also scary.

I wouldn't mind it as long as I like the woman haha
6 years

ForceFeedMeFatter:
The idea of a woman taking away the choice from me is really hot but then it's also scary.

I wouldn't mind it as long as I like the woman haha
6 years

Part of me wants to go back to being fit and able to run and jump off things and do small people things, the other part of me wants to be unable to fit into my hall because of my blubber
6 years
34567   loading