Many looks....

Now that I have been required to come back to work I notice that when I'm talking to my coworkers they are now taking quick peaks at my belly. It's still kinda wierd being noticed this way but oh well, its just going to grow more.

Anyone else getting attention like this?
3 years

Coworker impressions

I was at the grocery store last night picking up some fattening odds and ends and a coworker who I haven't seen in 4 or 5 months spotted me. As we chatted for awhile I couldn't help but notice how she repetitively kept looking at my overhanging belly. My belly looks huge with a dress shirt and tie. She looked like she put on a few pounds with this covid thing but I know I'm obviously much fatter.

Anyone else had their difference in size noticed?
3 years

Fatty photos

My wife was playing with her phone last night taking pictures. She took a few of me and laughed. My god has she fattened me up. I was shocked how I'm now putting on fat everywhere.

Anyone else had this eye opening experience lately?
3 years

Goals suprising being met

So I have a shirt that I bought as a goal to grow into that I lost in my closet and forgot about. I remember trying it on a year or so ago and it looked like a tent on me. I found it yesterday and it fit perfectly. It's a Big and tall XXL and at the time buying it a XL was big. I'm thinking of getting an new goal shirt to put away. Maybe a 4XL or something...

Has anyone else bought oversized clothing a few sizes to big and found out it was their current size?
3 years

Collateral weight gain

My wife is my feeder and while she has been fattening me, she has picked up an appetite. Since the quarantine started she wasnt thin, but about 180lbs and now she has broken 200 easily. Her belly has grown quite alot and now is catching up to the distance of her large breasts. She wont drink any of my heavy cream ice cream shakes but I like to offer a sip or a cup. Its always a no because I like them very fattening plus I need to put on 95 more pounds.

I dont mind her getting fatter. Thin or fat shes a beautiful woman. I'm just helping her along by asking her to buy fattening foods we both like. I was thinking about getting a cheesecake for tonight which just happens to be one of our favorites.

She has no interest in becoming fatter but it is fun to watch someone grow larger. I offer to make her a salad with dinner but she regularly declines it. She makes statements about exercising but never does it. She is becoming very close to the point of needing to upsize her clothing again since everything is looking too snug.

I just wanted to share what was happening in our fatter household.
3 years

Bringing up wanting to gain with your significant other and experimenting with gaining

j8o8h8n:
So for years I've known that I am attracted to bigger girls to the point where most of my friends and my significant other knows about it, recently I've thought more about gaining myself. I've gone back and forth about it for a while. The thought of gaining weight and getting fat arouses me, but I worry about what my friends and, particularly, my significant other might think. My girlfriend is definitely not thin by any means, she's about an inch shorter than I am and about twice my weight (I'd definitely be looking to close the gap lol) but I am worried about how she might react to me telling her. I have no real indicators as to what she'll think other than she sometimes plays with my belly a bit more when we cuddle than she used to. Any advice on this? Additionally, how should I go about an experimental gain if I decide to go that route? Should I try 15-20% of my starting weight and how quickly should I go about it? I appreciate any advice anyone might have for me.

Tea_lover:
Honestly man i'd just talk to her about it and play it cool

Bro, totally have this conversation with her in bed. From experience it will open the door of communication. Tell her you want to purposely put weight on her and make her larger but in a sexy way. She most likely wont want to if shes already bigger. Then twist it around to "well I dare you to make me larger". I bet you cant do it....

This is how it worked out for us.... I still tease her that she cant get me any bigger and she promises me that I will be 250 by the end of the year. Just by some sexy talk and a few innocent dares it makes our relationship more fun. Set a goal and ask her how much weight you would look good with push it to the next level over a few sex sessions. Somehow she dared me to be 325 and that's alot for my frame.

Good luck!
3 years

Clothes for gaining

I like to wear one size too big cargo shorts with a cloth belt or basketball shorts. My dress slacks have a stretch waist band thank god that adds about 3 more inches.... Shirts I like them alittle big to accommodate my belly since it just gets more pregnant looking as the day continues.

For me I find if my clothes are a little big, I tend to gain more filling them out.

Hope this helps
3 years

Do you ever really notice how far you've gotten?

Ghostfruit:
the other day i caught my reflection in the bus window and could not believe how much my belly was sticking out on my lap.

I'm still shocked when I see my reflection in mirrors, my belly can't be hidden. The thought of gaining another 100 more is so crazy to me but exciting.

Due to my belly most stores I use to shop at dont carry my size now and reality is setting in.
3 years

Do you prefer to have a fat partner?

faehollis1:
I’ve dated and slept with more large men than not and I think I prefer smaller men these days! It’s easier to have sex when the person you’re doing it with is smaller than you. Two large bodies makes a very frustrating and sweaty time.

I've been with both fat and skinny women and both are wonderful for different reasons. I enjoy the grinding of a skinny woman but I find it a turn on when a large bellied woman has to pull her belly out of the way for banging or oral.
3 years

I’m outgrowing my fat jeans.

I use to have a oversized pair of Levi's size 40. But now due to my belly they wont even button and the thighs are skin tight. It will be interesting finding a new size to stuff myself into. Lol
3 years
23456   loading