Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

This is exactly the kind of pig that I dream of acquiring. A helpless blob to care for and to play with...
6 years

"searching for a story" thread

Looking for a REALLY dark story, don't remember where I found it...
It's about a guy who is looking for an apartment. He answers to an ad and gets to hire a flat, food included. I remember that in the beginning he's puzzled by the size of the toilet.
Anyway, the landlord feeds him well, and one say his father comes by. They get in a fight (?), the guy hurts his leg and the landlord chases of the father. The next thing I remember is that the guy is drugged by his landlord, and in the end of the story he wakes up, extremely fattened. The landlord makes him come, and the guy dies from a heart attack...
As I said it's extremely dark, but is there anyone who recognise this?
6 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
I've definitely come to find enabling more of a turn on. It's almost a type of force feeding in its own right, because even a very hopeless pig of a person would likely stop or slowdown when left to their own devices. Either fear, pain, laziness in getting ones own food, or the minor activity involved in talking care of oneself will keep most from falling off that left.

But if you're an enabling feeder, then at some point you've actively taken control while convincing your poor lover it's their own fault. At some point you insisted that your partner eat more food even though they wanted to stop, and they kept going just for you. Now they can't stop themselves as long as you put more food out, even if you insist they should diet.

At some point you began jumping to do every menial task for them that they could easily go themselves. At first they felt awkward because of a natural sense of Independence, but then they convince themselves they are doing you a favor by letting you feel like your being a caring partner. Now without realizing it they are useless and helpless without your care.

Now as long as you enable your love by leaving out more food, no matter how much it hurts, how much they want to stop, even while you tell them they should because it's killing them, they are physically and mentally incapable of controlling themselves. Even while they beg you to stop supplying good, you won't have to force or even insist on a single bite.

Hah. This is exactly what I do. It's so easy for him to slip in a town where he knows no one but me, when he's broke and I'm keeping a steady stream of goodies flowing into our home. I haven't pushed him very far yet, but we're certainly getting there...
6 years

An absolutely crazy weight gain dream

I've had a couple of dreams where my non feedee ex boyfriend told me he'd like to gain weight, and a couple where he already had. In the most extreme he had ballooned up to a massive blob, covering a king size bed and even spilling over the edges. He was too fat to lift his arms, and begged me to come cuddle him. I climbed on top of his enormous belly and sunk down in his fat, using him for a bed.
6 years