Death feedists

SinfulGluttonX3:
I am absolutely a death feedee. I was always an extreme masochist, and always fantasized about getting killed (my fantasies can get very dark). It just sounds so hot to die such an unhealthy death to your unstoppable gluttony. Immobility really helps with the life shortening too.

Being a masochist is really just enjoying pain, so my death would be painful, mentally. One of the hottest things I imagine is that I'm immobile with fat and absolutely hate it. It just sounds so fucking hot. You constantly hate yourself, but you have no hopes in changing yourself. You are trapped to a single bed, you can only just struggle to shift to a side of it. No walking. Now the thing is, of course, I am aroused by my fat and love gaining, so I can only imagine being in complete mental agony from it.

Now, the death part. The thought of my death has always been attractive to me, but mainly the 'bad' deaths. Lots of physical pain. I'd never die a short death, it's too easy. I'd die slowly, very slowly, and painfully. Being extremely unhealthy will absolutely make your life very short, and that's great. More cholesterol to clog up my arteries, more salt to hurt my kidneys. Essentially you are killing your own body on purpose. Now just eat all of that junk food, more and more and more, and what do you know, you've got heart issues and loads of fat! Diabetes will give you tons of pain, whether it be pins and needles or just random sharp pains all over the body. You will feel like absolute shit. Fatigued, so so very tired, lazy, and pained. Doing absolutely nothing will help the arteries clog up more, and the fat to pile on. Just lay in the same spot, for the months and months. You can choose a couch or a bed, but anywhere will be fine for your decaying unhealthy heart.
🥵🥵🥵🥵
1 year

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Exactly, Heather. Anyone who has actually lived the immobile life knows this is bunk.

Thank you both for calling this out

Tigerlily33:
I had to cut my reply short, I got called into a Dr faster then expected.

Yes he was1289 pounds at the end. It took 8 years, 10 months and 6 days to get there from a starting point of 250.

I never forced him, I just enabled him. I never told him no. We averaged 10-15 pounds per month. He had no family.

To keep him clean, I and his paid staffing used a hoyer lift built into the ceiling to move him, change the bedding and put him in the shower. He did not walk at all the last 6 years. He was in diapers 24/7. He was hand fed and drank shake out of bottles. It was his idea to funnel feed him and his idea to increase from 3 to 5 meals a day.

I enabled him to live his dreams. I have many people wanting me to do the same thing to them.

He was on social security disability and he would often be on his computer ordering more food from the grocery store and this grocery store delivers to the front door of his apartment where I or his staff would bring it to him.

Everyone in his life knew what he was doing. I just kept him happy. He was happy being full.

HeatherBBW:
I don’t mean to be a debbie downer but I’m currently living this life of extreme fatness immobility. I’ve been unable to stand or walk for 15 months and it’s been challenge after challenge. I use a hoyer lift as well to be moved or transferred and to have a bowel movement. I’ve struggled so much finding DME (durable medical equipment that’s rated to my weight and I’m half the size she speaks of at 1289. My hoyer is rated to 1000lbs and that’s the maximum they manufacture. The largest slings barely work for my immensity and put so much pressure on the underside of my legs I can’t imagine how they wouldn’t immediately tear the skin of someone double my weight. Additionally, diapers go up to 5xl max and they’re a joke. They just add skimpy panels to extend the parts that go around your pannus and don’t consider the rest of your bigger body. Lastly, there’s no way a 1200lb person is using a hoyer to get in the shower. I can’t fit in my oversized ada shower, lift or not. Someone that size would be regulated to bed baths only.

All that being said, I call bluff on this person. I’m sorry but I would hate for the wrong information to be put out as a learning experience that’s just fantasy fodder. I realize I’m way late into adding my opinion. But I’ve just seen it and I say that those who think this honest, to take heed. If you want to just fantasize about it, it’s all very thrilling, but it’s impossibly inaccurate if planning this for yourself or a feedee partner.

Hugs all around,
Heather

Toni Tails:
2 years

Death feedee?

Yeah,think most regard it as fantasy really
2 years

Fatten me to death, please

justapig:
hi all. i am desperate to be fed until my arteries are clogged and my heart gives up. i need someone to destroy my young pig body and turn me into a lard slob! i'd love to be kept immobile for years until my own lard keeps me from moving
Same!I'm well on the way too:High blood pressure,raised cholesterol and type 2 diabetes now too!
2 years

Most bottles of wine consumed

Only 2 bottles,but that's because I then move onto brandy.
I drink a bottle of wine every night and sometimes 2
2 years

Death feedism...what's the appeal?

It's not the dying as such.It's taking that irreversible step.Giving in and gaining so much weight,despite knowing that your life will be shorter as a result.The idea of no going back,of committing yourself to the 'wrong' thing:a life of fat.
2 years

This fetish will make grow till death

flowerfeedist:
i know how you feel
Me too
2 years

Blood pressure and gaining

TheCheezWhizard:
I've gained more than 150 pounds since 2015 and have developed hypertension as a direct result of being morbidly obese (and still actively gaining). I'm now on three medications for it. Unfortunately, negative health consequences are the price we pay to satisfy this fetish.
Agree. Best you can do is take the tablets they give you for it and maybe cut down on salt. But it is the price we pay for our obesity
2 years

Need bathroom advice from big guys

Sit definitely. You just have to use one hand to kinda try and hold up th pubic fat out if the way as it were, as best you can.
Seat covers for public toilets.
Just have to accept it's all going to take longer and be more of a hassle.
2 years

Now i'm into death feederism

Pig_for_a_farmer:
When I discovered this fetish I've never thought that I would want to be more than 400 lbs or 200 kg, I wanted to be more like a muscular gainer and keep as healthy as I could, but... I don't know why and how... I don't care that much... Instead of that, I want to be immbile once in my life, and never go back. I started with this as a fantasy last year and now I'm considering make it really??? What's going on with me!?
Same with me!
2 years
12345   loading