Healthy gaining

It's not absolute.
Obesity is not healthy. It increases the risk of various conditions and/or makes them more severe. This is well known and stupid to pretend otherwise. I say this as a fat man, with a fat fetish. I am not in any way anti-fat. I chose to be obese. I love it. I also accepted the health risks and the shorter life that I will live in all probability. I now have high blood pressure, acid reflux and type 2 diabetes and take daily meds.
I try to keep relatively healthy by keeping active (walking and using stairs etc.) and eating 'healthy' foods as well as the 'bad' foods that I love.
If you want to gain as healthily as possible, keep active and eat whatever 'good' foods (nuts, vegetables etc.) as you can manage.
2 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

stingray97:
I can finish of 10 large slices

About the same (I'm a grazer really)
2 years

If someone asked to see your belly

Yep. I don't think a random stranger ever would, but if they did and they were an adult and 'normal', absolutely smiley
2 years

Heartburn/stomach pain…

Try over the counter antacids. Ask the pharmacist and see what they recommend. If that doesn't work, see you doctor. I did and take Lansoprazole tablets every day and a swig of Gaviscon last thing each night. It works for me.
2 years

What are some of the appeals of extreme obesity?

justapig:
being unhealthy, knowing my life is going to be short
For me, it's the same
2 years

Can you be healthy at any weight?

FatLover91:
Has anyone heard of HAES? (Healthy At Every Size).

First time hearing this.

Do you believe you can be healthy no matter how big you are? Can someone at 900 pounds be healthy? I believe so but I’m curious what your thoughts are.

John Smith:
Reality checks doesn't care about our dubious beliefs. I am a feeder, but at least I am not wearing rose coloured glasses: extreme superobesity bears its deadly consequences. Near-immobility, lymphatic swelling of the limbs, edema, poor hygiene, body oxygenation issues, and the list goes on and on.

Every extreme feedee as well as their feeders ought to be aware of the setbacks and downsides of indulging this far, not denying the truth. If they want to fatten up to the extreme, they're free to do so: but they have to perform this responsibly.

The escapist mentalities of some people over here are reaching anti-adulting levels of absurdity...
Totally agree. Obviously, everybody is different genetically and some will cope better than others. Not every fat person will get diabetes, but it is a factor. Not every fat person will develop knee joint issues, but it is a factor. Age needs to be thrown in too:the older you get, the more problems you are likely to have and weight exacerbates things.
Fat does not equal unhealthy, but neither does it equal healthy and obesity is a risk factor for many issues and illnesses.
So why have I made myself obese intentionally and why have I continued to try and gain when I have multiple obesity related health issues now. Because I love being fat and I went into this, having made a calculated decision. We all die one day and a lot will be determined by our genes. We will all die of something. We all hope it won't happen, but it will. We all hope that it will be quick and painless when it does happen, whether we are fat or thin. We all make choices:enjoy things that we enjoy and might be bad for us in the long run and take the risk or do everything we can to try and maximise the length of our lives. It's a personal thing and I have total respect for anyone who wants to try and live as long as possible. But that's not my choice. I accept that I might die as early as my 60s,but I have chosen to enjoy my passions and fetish es and accept that.
Anyway, as I said, obesity is not healthy generally, but that doesn't mean the same to everybody and doesn't mean you shouldn't be fat
2 years

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

Melbaddict:
One of my first and biggest fantasy, being kept like that, being fed, f*****, and milked, everything against my will.
Being kidnapped and kept like a pig. Humiliated.Force fed smiley
2 years

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

BWFetish:
Oh yes many times. I've had dreams of being captured and fed. Then stored in a large room as big as a warehouse because my captor anticipates that they'll fatten me to that size. Sometimes my captor will talk about eating me once I'm plump enough.

justapig:
fuck yeah man, same here. dreamt of that since i was a kid. even wrote a story about it, being kidnapped fattened in a farm with other pigs endlessly until our bodies cannot cope and our lard is used to fatten up the next pigs
I know you did, I read it. Gets me off everytime lol
2 years

What is the effects you get as the weight goes on

I have type 2 and am not even 300lbs.
It is usually a combination of factors. Genes play a big part:if your parents are type 2,you almost certainly will be one day. Age comes into it:more likely the older you are. Carbs spike your blood sugar and contribute too.
2 years

Women fat makers

glutton:
No British female feeders on this thread lol

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
Hi British female feeder I love making men chubby 😂😘
Only just seen this lol
2 years
12345   loading