Soft and hard fat

something wrote
Subcutaneous and visceral has less to do with soft or hard fat than with where it's located. It's mainly hormones and genetics that influence this. For example, women in their menopause will notice that some of their fat from other body areas will travel to the belly.
Agree about the difference.If you want to influence where you get fat (ie subcutaneous which is good or visceral which is bad)I suggest you look up about the diet and lifestyle of Japanese sumo wrestlers...their fat is good subcutaneous fat and they influence that by their diet and eating times etc...am sure you will find plenty about it on the netsmiley
14 years

999 fattening foods

Mmm...a bit too complicated for me,but thankssmiley
14 years

Ripped/fit to fat

Five years ago I was a 'gym freak' and only ever ate low fat/low carb and weighed 12stone (168lbs) and had a 32 inch waist.
I now weigh 15stone (210lbs) and struggle witha 38inch waist.I LOVE foodsmiley
The transition is difficult in a very anti fat world and the best advice I can give is to really go for it (half hearted measures will not do!)and when you get fat,flaunt it with pridesmiley
14 years

Growing up fat...

Tattooed_Evil_Puppy_13 wrote
i grew up fat and i was picked on alllllll the time! but what sucked was i didnt just get picked on coz of my weight, for most of my school life and i was the tallest in my year (and in infants and juniors the tallest in the school!) and also a 'boffin' annnnnnnnnnd virtually my whole life i have loved rock music and been ''different'' so i got it for my weight, height, intelligence and 'lifestyle'/music taste. it majorly sucked a*se!!!!! but.......i gotta say if it werent for them picking on me and that and starting on my sis (she got the same abuse!.....well she did until i threatened to put them in hospital =P) I wouldnt of turnt into such a 'dont give a f*ck', outrageous b*tch who wont take sh*t from no one and tbh i think it adds to my uniqueness even more and i can sympathise more from having to experience being 'victimised' so much.

and on the whole fat kid issues if my kid was like it, well then so be it, no matter what they were like i'd support them, as i know from experience it is possible to do all the school activities like sports and plays and being fat, coz i did alllllllllll that and i didnt loose an ounce and i dont think i would of changed it for the world. surrrre it was hard but so is life!!
I was fat until I hit my teenage years and there was always an undercurrent of teasing etc against me and the other fat kids and showering after sport brought it to the forefront!But I agree that people are bullied for other aspects that are 'different' and not the norm..obesity is just one thing.I think it gets easier as you get older and teasing like that when you are young can make many kids very hurt and upset.
I haven't got kids,but if I had I would not expect them to be fat..think you have to guide children,but ultimately let them make their own choices in life as we all did.
14 years

Growing up fat...

Tattooed_Evil_Puppy_13 wrote
i grew up fat and i was picked on alllllll the time! but what sucked was i didnt just get picked on coz of my weight, for most of my school life and i was the tallest in my year (and in infants and juniors the tallest in the school!) and also a 'boffin' annnnnnnnnnd virtually my whole life i have loved rock music and been ''different'' so i got it for my weight, height, intelligence and 'lifestyle'/music taste. it majorly sucked a*se!!!!! but.......i gotta say if it werent for them picking on me and that and starting on my sis (she got the same abuse!.....well she did until i threatened to put them in hospital =P) I wouldnt of turnt into such a 'dont give a f*ck', outrageous b*tch who wont take sh*t from no one and tbh i think it adds to my uniqueness even more and i can sympathise more from having to experience being 'victimised' so much.

and on the whole fat kid issues if my kid was like it, well then so be it, no matter what they were like i'd support them, as i know from experience it is possible to do all the school activities like sports and plays and being fat, coz i did alllllllllll that and i didnt loose an ounce and i dont think i would of changed it for the world. surrrre it was hard but so is life!!
14 years