Baywatch babe on weight gain

joswitch wrote
Get "back in shape"?? Its a mad world that thinks she's "out of shape"!
Agree absolutely...the world really has gone mad..she is SLIM!!!
14 years

Ever lost weight, but were happy???

Fellow 'kefuddled' person here:oI love fat..love seeing girls with beautiful fat bodies and love seeing my rollssmiley,but feel better and less sluggish when I lose weight (I have been both fat and thin)...you're not alone!
14 years

Firm or jiggle

Jiggly lolsmiley
14 years

Beer to fatten belly only?

Don't know,but Iknow that Japanese sumo wrestlers drink a lot of beer and something on the net said it helped to settle the fat around their stomachs (which they need from a stability point of view when wrestling),but don't know for sure whether that is right or not.
14 years

Too much?

It could be a number of things..why don't you ask him?If he is a nice guy he won't mind..he could just be mixed up himself..life isn't always simplesmileyOne possibility is that he is truggling to admit that he likes big girls..as you know it is very much the last taboo out there..if it is that,just give him some gentle encouragement from time to timesmiley
14 years

Recent weight loss & rebound

When dieting,something is triggered in your brain to tell it that there is a crisis.So when you stop dieting,you put on MORE weight because your body has been reconditioned, because of the crisis that it has gone through,to be more efficient at storing fat.
14 years