What would you do with me?

I'm a submissive gainer boy who'd do absolutely anything to be force fed and fattened up to immobility and far, far beyond. I'm interested in what you feeders out there would do with a desperate, dumb, greedy piggy like me if you had complete control over my weight. No limitations. How fat would you make a completely submissive hog like me?
Teasing and encouragement are always welcome, by the way. I need things to read while I'm stuffing my fat face all day smiley
6 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

2 and 5. I'd love to have a feeder who just straps me down and doesn't take those straps away until I'm such a massive blob of fat that he doesn't need straps to keep me there anymore. And I'd adore for him to tease me and constantly remind me of how much of a massive, dumb, jiggly piggy boy I am. Existing for the sole purpose of growing as fat as humanly possible.
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

I would absolutely love to be fattened up so much that I'm literally completely incapable of doing anything but getting even fatter. Just imagining what a massive blob of fat I'd grow into after becoming immobile gets me so, so excited. I'd just sit on my enormous butt all day, constantly eating from a tube and feeling my fat grow bigger and bigger. Can't wait to become someone's piggy.
6 years