Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Yea, Many Times.
2. Ate myself to sleep
Sometimes.
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
Only twice
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
A lot
5. Been called a fat name in public
A lot
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Rarely
7. Been fatter than my current weight
I am the fattest that I have ever been!
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Yes! so much!
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Few Times
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No
11. Fantasized about immobility
Sometimes, and getting there... pretty close!
12. Ate until I threw up
Yea, sometimes
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Yes!
14. Posted nudes of myself online
not nudes but images
15. Been fed online
Yes!
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Yes! They think differently than I do!
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Only Twice
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Sometimes.
19. Been called a pig
Lots of times
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
A couple of times.
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
Yes, with a lot of people.
6 years

What's it like being fat?

Same, I enjoy being fat. Also nice words of wisdom.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

Today, I have actually just gotten past 600lbs. I know, wow. I would love to be bigger, but I would also like to be safe about it. My new goal is now 640lbs, hope I can achieve that!
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

I wouldn't say that I want to be immobilized, but I have no limit to how fat I can be. I would prefer just to keep eating and getting bigger and bigger, but I have no limit to how big I'll be. I did have a dream of being this big before though but I am just going with the flow nowadays. If I do end up being so fat to this point, I'm sure that I'll find a way to get things done.....somehow.....
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

My goal is 600 lbs and I have tried to make this goal happen. I am pretty close to this goal as I hope that I can get bigger and bigger. I honestly have no limit to how fat I would like to be, but I am making my way up there.
6 years

What's it like being fat?

It is good to be fat because there is more of you for people to love. I'm not saying that I am a love doctor and saying that people should eat to get the right lover, but I would say the steps to gain weight are to
- cut out exercise
- make realistic goals for yourself to plan for the future
-take eating slow, you have time to gain weight
-keep a diet that you love and enjoy so that you can enjoy eating
-have a person that can help you become your ideal weight
-keep everything under control (if you feel sick, then you should take a break, then when you get better, you can go back to your food plan)

Some poeple may say that this is a weird way of putting this topic into the question, but it relates because this was and is my routine that I use to gain weight. My personal experience may be weird, but it shows what it is like to be fat; great and comfortable.
6 years

What do you like about gaining?

Personally, the one thing that I like about gaining is that I get to be myself and decide when to stop eating. I am on a streak to try to get fatter and fatter, as this goes on, I'd like to say that I like gaining because I have no limit on my decisions for food.
6 years

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

Yea having a box or more is great, especially if you want to get a lot more of your belly. It's a good habit for me...
6 years

Just even being around donuts makes me crave it as I like to eat it.... ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE!!! I LOVE HAVING A BOX OF CHOCOLATE DONUTS!!
6 years

I love eating a whole box of donuts. I have had this experience a lot and I am not going to lie... I love eating donuts but I would prefer a mix of foods just so I have many food choices to get up to my weight goal of 600lbs... I would eat a box if it means that I can get to my goal weight.
6 years
12   loading