Things to say to my fatty

- does he want to be teased?

- if so, how? Does he want to be scolded and shamed ; or praised and worshipped? What about?
4 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Over the belly, but not zippable and button barely holding.
4 years

You know you're fat when:

Your lady calls you and wants to meet at Pluckers after work. You really ought to say no b/c you almost couldn't get into these jeans this morning ... but you could really go for some wings.

When you finally get a table, you notice your jeans feel looser. Maybe they just needed to stretch out during the day. Yay, now you don't feel bad for getting 10 wings instead of 5. And a beer instead of tea. And dessert.

Except when the check comes and you fish for your wallet, you realize your jeans feel loose b/c you busted the zipper.
5 years

Why do we have this fetish?????

When I was maybe 5, there was an episode of "Emergency" where they had to rescue a chubby woman squeezed into a girdle so tight she couldn't breathe. They started cutting her free with triage scissors; the elastic immediately burst and snapped Randy Mantooth in the forehead. She had this utterly orgasmic look of relief on her face, as she caressed her unconfined belly and inhaled deep breaths of air. The firemen seemed embarrassed and eager to leave, but I was fascinated.
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

At one point i was up 27 pounds, and literally busted out of my jeans -- they ripped in back when i bent down to get a bag of chips off the pantry floor.

My wife laughed her head off, and teased me about it all week, which was hot; but she isn't into male weight gain, so she also threw away all the junk food and made us start going back to the gym.
6 years

How to gain a fatter butt?

You can't control where fat goes, but she could try to build up her glutes and thighs with elliptical or stairmaster machine at the gym, to get bigger in those specific areas.

Wearing white/tight clothes on bottom and loose/dark on top would also help make her look more bottom-heavy.
6 years