Psych meds

If you like to be lazy, eating machine and spend your day on tired non function state. I mean just laying around with huge hunger feeling, tired and without care I can recommend Remeron.

Also it will help with the weight gain. It lowers metabolism, increases appetite and make you feel numb.

That was my experience on trying that.

I think marihuana has same kind of effect. Never tried marihuana before.
4 years

Psych meds

I gained 44 pounds on Remeron in a year. It was prescribed on insomnia, slight debression. I was taking it on 15mg - 22.5mg dosage at evening.

I think most of my gain went into my belly.

It increased my appetite greatly, helped me sleep and weight gain was really distinct side effect.

I stopped taking it because it made me feel tired, slow functioning.

After stopping taking the Remeron my appetite got back to normal and I started losing weight.
4 years

Have you found your feeder?

Still looking for a feeder and starting lose hope really.
4 years

Question for female feeders

It's more likely to win lottery to find an female feeder.
4 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

I have always dreamed of finding female feeder to fatten me up. Female feeders are really rare so chance to finding one is really slim.

I'm not losing hope or anything but preparing to be disappointment because not finding female feeder.

It's not female feeders fault in any case. The ratio between male feedees and female feeders are really high. So many male feedees and few female feeders
4 years

Dream doctors appointment

Are there weight gain stories about doctor / nurse check ups? Those would be awesome to read smiley
4 years

Dream doctors appointment

I have always had this fantasy of going on regular health check up with same nurse.

I would start up thin but I would have gained weight on every check up.

She would put me to scale, measure my belly, calculate my BMI and measure my fat prosent.

She would be more surprised / astonished every time when my weight has gone up and my belly has been expanding.

She would check my last record to see what my weight, measurements was and would be shocked to see how much I have been expanding / plumping up.

She would pinch and jiggle my belly at awe to see how fat it has gotten.

She would also asking me question like

- Haven't you noticed that your belly is so big that it's hanging out of your jeans?

- can you see your toes over your belly?

- Your butt is looking quite big, are you sure that you can sit on that chair with armrest?

- You must had to buy bigger jeans to get them buttoned because of growing belly?

- Are you are that your chest is expanding and is starting to look like small boobs?

- How are you not aware that your belly and thighs are jiggling when you are moving?

- How much beer are you drinking because that is a classic beer gut

She would get to scale and declare - You are so much heavier than me!

It would be even more awesome if the nurse would turn out to be FA or even a feeder.

The more I would gain weight and my body would expand the more she would poke, squeeze my body and make comments / descriptions about body.

I would be standing in my boxers without shirt and she would measure my belly. She would be shocked and surprised about my belly size. Then she would make comments about my belly being so big, slightly humiliate me about my belly and this would turn me on. She would notice my rising erection but would keep that in secret. Then she would stand behind me, started to kneading and poking my belly and whisper to my ear that she knows that I have been gaining weight on purpose because she can see how horny it is making me....

After that she would but me on the scale and check the number on my side. Once again she would poke and jiggle my belly making me even more hornier. She would sensually whisper me that if I gain at least 10 more pounds she would give me a nice little treat on next check up... You know what I'm talking about smiley

She would be interested what I have been eating, how much and how regular. She ask what is my favorite candy, chocolate chips and so on.

If she was FA or Feeder she would be get turned on listening me telling her that I have been eating so much junk food, candy and it is making me gain weight but I can't stop because I'm addicted to it.

Not telling her that I have been doing it on purpose because I'm feedee / foodee and I want to get fat on purpose.

Maybe I would tell her if I could know that she is FA or even a feeder. That would be so awesome!
4 years

What is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?

I like when my moobs and belly are caressed smiley
4 years

Is it possible to get rid off fat fetish?

I have always dreamed of gaining weight so that my belly would grow big and soft. It would really nice to see my chest expand into soft round moobs.

Those would be awesome news to female feeders or fa woman.

Regular woman without fat fetish would tolerate maybe slight belly grow but if mans chest would grow into soft, heavy and round moobs that would be awful.

I'm aware that there are plenty of different kind of likes about opposite sex appearance.

However being minority of having fat fetish and small numbers of female that like the same fetish is sad fact.

That's why I'm thinking of losing weight so maybe I would have better chances to find a girlfriend that way.
4 years

Is it possible to get rid off fat fetish?

I was wondering if there is way to get rid of "fat fetish"?

Living with this fetish is hard because society / media is antifat and is constantly trying to tell that fat people are bad + unworthy.

I have always wanted find female feeder in my country but there are none and they are really rare in general.

Same thing is finding mutual gainer or feedee girl.

Finding normal girl without fat related things would be easier.

Maybe I'm just sad and lonely.
4 years