Capacity training for christmas?

I don't train for Christmas. I'm always working to be at top form all the time.

But if you're training...We're gonna need a montage.
6 years

How many times have you been told to lose weight?

kevingainer:
Every time I go home or go to the doctor.

Last 3 doctor visits, yup.
6 years

Out of breath (detail)

xFreya:
I only weigh 230lbs but I'm really lazy and stay in bed for 90% of the day, so when I have to move around I get out of breath really quick xD

Sounds like me lol. I'm recovering from surgery right now and began that and my weight, an up and down the stairs trip has me open mouthed breathing.

Remember to ambulate! Don't get cramps and blood clots.
6 years

Sugar daddy feeder

Cassie87:
Good luck finding someone smiley. Seriously not even a little sarcastic.

I have always made a lot more money than anyone I've dated and with my last ex I felt like I was "the man" in the relationship because I always ended up paying for stuff. Pitfall possibility on any lesbian couple, but bothered me more being trans.

I'd absolutely love to have a partner spoil me with food. Rubbing and other encouragement welcome too lol.

eddiefly00:
(what exactly do you mean?)

Buy and feed me food, belly rubs, fondling, just simple stuff!
6 years

Sugar daddy feeder

Good luck finding someone smiley. Seriously not even a little sarcastic.

I have always made a lot more money than anyone I've dated and with my last ex I felt like I was "the man" in the relationship because I always ended up paying for stuff. Pitfall possibility on any lesbian couple, but bothered me more being trans.

I'd absolutely love to have a partner spoil me with food. Rubbing and other encouragement welcome too lol.
6 years

Great frustration of this community

I wish there were more local people. Irl on most things is better.
6 years

Do you ever wonder if people are gainers or feedees?

I don't know anyone like that but I feel her on the relationship weight. I've found it every time and it's one of the few things I keep after the relationship is over lol.
6 years

Buying your gf bigger underwear?

Depends, and not the underwear lol.

Does she know about your preference, and is she ok with her weight? If yes, go for it. Seems pretty safe. It gets murkier if she has body issues.

I know I love lingerie!
6 years

Anyone like to humiliate fatties

SuperPieGuy:
If the girl likes it yes but if she doesn't I don't like to force her.

This. Like most things in life, best make sure both parties are consenting smiley.

I like a little teasing but not humiliation. I'll not an exhibitionist and would get horribly embarrassed with outright humiliation.
6 years
23456   loading