Related to humilation

johniav:
In relation to your size, have you been humiliated in a way that drove you nuts?

Drove me nuts in a good or bad way? 😉
6 years

Girlfriend not confident in her body

Nitsec:
Hey all, I'll keep this short as I can...

Me and my girl have been together for about 3 years now. She has been fat her entire life, and struggled with her parents for years as they tried many ridiculous things and fad diets to make her lose weight (this was mostly when she was younger, like under 15). Her father in particular has probably scarred her in one way or another, he would make lots of backhanded comments and sometimes just very blunt comments on how she should lose, needs to lose, etc. Just giving her hell for it throughout her life (better nowadays). She was about 310 or 320 lbs when we met, and I think she hovers around 330 or 340 now.

She isn't into the lifestyle or fetish at all really... She is very confident in telling strangers to f*** off when people make comments about her size/weight in public (I've never been there for that, just heard stories), she is plenty confident in her ability to live her life and succeed in the various fields she's involved in...but she doesn't seem very confident in the bed room/with her body.

I have been interested in, well, fat people in a sexual way for a long time. So obviously I am into the basics, feederism, BDSM stuff concerning petplay and sub/dom, tight clothing, stuffing, etc. We do do some BDSM in the bedroom and I love that (she is my little kitten and I am her daddy), but sometimes I yearn for more. I don't mean that I want her to be into piggy fantasies or immobile fantasies or anything extreme, but she's just not confident in her body, I feel like. She knows I find her belly sexy, but it's not like she struts it around the house or anything. During sex I frequently touch her belly and other fat areas and squeeze/jiggle them, and sometimes lightly tease her about being fat (I'm not sure how much she is into this, I tease a lot in my intimacy just always have, and I've gotten half-hearted positive responses to no response at all). When I tell her that she is beautiful, things like that, she sometimes mentions things about how I'm not the norm. Never those exact words, but things that are along the lines of she still feels gross/disgusting to everyone else but me. Obviously I don't like hearing that, she IS beautiful, and I also want her to be confident and happy.

Basically I guess my too long, didn't read is: I'd love if she was into the sexual side of being fat (or at least confident in her body and my attraction to it), but I fear that since it's been such a big, traumatizing deal in the past with her parents and all that she will never be able to view it in a sexy light. Like her fat is associated too heavily with too many bad feelings/experiences.

Another part of me feels a bit selfish typing this out. Obviously I want her to get into this stuff, obviously for my benefit, but I feel like it's more than just that. I also want her to be happy and confident, and I feel like she could be happier with herself if she viewed her body in a more confident way.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Especially women that come from the same background/situation where their fat was a constant cause of drama, of negative emotions, before they were adults?

All of this breaks my heart, as I had a similar experience to your girlfriend. I was actually never a fat kid but I was made to be paranoid about weight. My adoptive mother was a mentally abusive narcissist, so... nothing was ever right. I wasn't rail thin like her, I didn't have blonde hair & blue eyes like her... you get the idea.

Nobody, even you, will be able to tell her to embrace who she is and to be comfortable in her own skin. It can't be taught. She has to confront the underlying issue that she's still carrying the mental abuse, preferably with a competent therapist.

However, something a counselor won't tell you is something I discovered on my own, which is not fighting my love of food. Seriously. Spending time in spaces like this one has done wonders for me. I'm not numbing myself to food and cramming my face to kill pain, nor am I being obsessive about every little thing that goes in my mouth. I've found a happy balance with my own weight because of it. It's kind of like how they tell you to embrace/lean into a panic attack, rather than fighting It? Same concept. Hope that helps in some way. Best of luck to you both.
6 years

Vore and feederism

Ghouliette:
I love the idea of playfully teasing a feedee about eating them, or some food play (Apple in the mouth, tied up, that kind of thing.)

Another thing that really gets me is the idea of a feeder having perfectly innocent intentions, but the feedee/friend of feedee suspects the feeder of fattening them for a meal.

^^^THIS^^^
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

EastBayFA wrote:
Metalhead717 wrote
Omg, omg! My turn! Ok. Picture this. Me and a cute girl. Got that? Good. Now. First.....we get naked. Then........we get in a hot tub..............filled with Peptobismol. Next........... she shaves my back..........and if anyone can guess what movie that is from..........I dunno. But there will be a prize! (^-^)

the movie Rat Race lol

Niceguy:
Lets see...for a party like that...$3000. OK $3000 is the cost. Who had $3000?

HAHAHAHA

OMG, I thought I was the only one who quoted that movie! 😂 "You should have bought a squirrel."
6 years

Strangers grabbing your belly

FatFreckles:
I LOVE this so much! I'm such a perve. I even love it when ppl squeeze past me on the train and they rub against my belly and boobs or bum.
yum!

dubman:
OMG. The thing with the train....
Thing is, like this has happened to me, and then I get flustered cos like I get turned on, and then you get more awkward and.... yeah. Then you blush then you realise your blushing then you feel silly.....

I'm the one who would be purposely squeezing past you, making sure you saw the little smirk on my face. 😉
6 years

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

Not exactly disgusted with myself but I was sort of an avoider for a long time. Childhood programming and good ol' fashioned Catholic shame that it was wrong or weird. But of course the wrongness is part of the draw, isn't it? At least for me. After I fully embraced it there was no turning back.
6 years

Fat boy humiliation

I pinch and rub my husband's belly constantly. It's so cute how he still reflexively sucks it in - as if he'd ever have a prayer of hiding that gut. The other day he tried to sit upright from a lying down position. I teased him mercilessly while watching him struggle. Pure bliss.
6 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Pig farmer:
There's no vore as such in Hansel and Gretel but the tale appeals to some of us on this site because of the fattening and the witch's intentions. Her taunting is also arousing.

giantjay:
Part of the appeal of Hansel & Gretel (which I adore) is that, although they've managed to trick the witch by making her think he's not fattened up, in reality he is still unable to resist, loses control as it were, and does in fact grow fat. Something about the inevitability and unavoidability of it is so enticing.

GrowingLoveHandles:
I really agree with this, giantjay! It's that he can't stop himself (and obviously Gretel can't stop feeding him either -- or giving in to his desires)....

God, yes. All of this. ^^^ I'd be that witch 24/7 If it were possible.
6 years

"the allure of the pregnant woman"

You all would have loved me, especially in my 2nd pregnancy. I was absolutely huge. I'm only 5'2" and have ample boobs and ass to begin with. The belly simply had nowhere to go on my frame. I seriously felt like Violet Beauregarde... just a big round ball. I couldn't stop cramming my face either. At one appointment the doctor weighed me and said (I sh*t you not) "Boy, the Easter Bunny was good to you!" I was horrified. And a bit turned on. The same doctor took pity on me and agreed to induce labor on my due date because I looked like I was ready to burst. When I asked about an induction he looked me over and chuckled, "What, you don't want to deliver a 10 lb baby?" I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he liked seeing women get huge. I guess that's one reason to become a gynecologist.
6 years

Feeder that still feels partially turned on by his or her own fat!!!

Absolutely. I dont think you become a feeder unless you fully appreciate the sensuality of eating and growing. I've been losing weight but I love my boobs & my ass, so I'm not sure I want to lose any more. I think feeders and feedees are two sides of the same coin. It's just that feeders like to be in control... projecting what we fantasize about doing to ourselves onto somebody else. But sometimes it's just the illusion of control and we cram our faces a little too often. 😉
6 years
2345   loading