Real life fatasies :d

I agree to an extent. but definately try now to let others bring you down in what feels good! unless its crack, or heroine. or a bad buritto. bad bad bad.

those bad burritos are killer!
12 years

Sexy man hair?

I LOVE curly hair or the bed head hair. Also am a fan of body hair except back hair.
12 years

Real life fatasies :d

seems no reason to stop. unless your roommate is crazy and judges you a lot......
12 years

Name 5 songs

my 5 shuffle appearances are..

1. It started with a mixx- los campesinos
2. blister in the sun-violent femmes
3. in the backseat-arcade fire
4. weekend wars-MGMT
5. the yeah yeah yeah song-flaming lips
13 years

Passengers requiring extra space ~

I think the policy is discriminatory, and quite offensive. I understand that they get many complaints about being seated next to overweight passengers but I read Southwest's policy on this and they said that less than 50% of the flyers qualify as being overweight but that still means a large percentage must do so.

As of now, I think the best policy is to fly airlines without the extra seat policy and with weights steadily increasing all around the world these could create airlines who solely support overweight passengers and those who support the thin ones. Just creating two different niches for those consumers who prefer different options. I wouldnt mind boarding a plane that is fat friendly but I would mind being designated to have two seats or being in a distinct row.

Also, I think the worst part of united's policy is that they will kick an overweight passenger off if the plane is full and they have not booked two seats so they can take a later flight and eat the extra cost and time, that I do not see fair at all.
15 years
12   loading