Inflation methods/bloating

Tibberrios:
Hey, non native speaker here. Can I get a better explanation of the cake method?

Yeah, the cake shake also got me interested since I'm not really into putting a hose on my butt.
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Nope, my ultimate goal would be to have a large belly but at least being able to walk.
6 years

Accepting yourself as a fat person

I'm still slowly accepting this big belly I have on me as a part of myself, but I've also thought sometimes about just being skinny now, and wait until health problems like diabetes, heart attacks, etc. Get all solved with medicine or even cures.
6 years

Tarrare: the hungriest man who ever lived

nofbar:
Interesting, but his inability to get fat made me lose interest.

Same
6 years

Anybody know how to quickly fix a button pop?

Why didn't I ever think of using safety pins!?
6 years

Anybody know how to quickly fix a button pop?

I need help on this since I feel like my khaki shorts won't hold on any longer, so what could I do if the button popped and I needed a quick solution?
6 years

Button popping pants/shorts

Yeah, I remember when I put on my old khaki shorts I hadn't wear in a year. Luckily this occured inside my house, so I put on the shorts and sat down just to hear a loud pop and look down to find the button from my shorts about 3 feet away from me. Luckily I've bought newer khaki shorts that fit me but I'm starting to feel that these new khaki shorts will have the same fate as the older shorts.
6 years

Divided on gaining weight

Same over here! I wished I was like 500 pounds with a massive belly to hold on to but then again the social stigma of being fat and the things I won't be able to do if I was to be morbidly obese, like right now I'm obese but that mostly has to do with my tallness and I'm not really fat but just chubby.
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

If there weren't any health risks then maybe like somewhere around 600-700 pounds would be my final goal since I don't want to be completely immobile.
6 years

Way to get fatter while not having health issues?

I've wanted to get fat but what scares me is diseases like diabetes type 2, I don't want to be injecting insulin for the rest of my life! So are there any specific foods for gaining so you don't get any health problems.
6 years
123   loading