Your kinkiest fantasy

aho:
I like to fantasize that I own a bakery, and hire a handsome chubby guy for the purpose of "taste testing". The rule is that he has to sample all my new creations, and eat the excess food at the end of the day that isn't sold. He loves it. He gains and gains, and gets huge in just a few months. I pick him up for work each day to save him the exertion of walking 4 blocks to work each day, and make lots of milkshakes to wash down all the donuts and cakes I make. He is my own personal fat slave, eating whatever I want him to eat at my request, allowing me to rub his growing belly, outgrowing all of his clothes. If there were any other employees they would be other fat admirers and gainers, working to make the most amazing treats, and of course fatten the taste tester lounging in the back room.

I like it, may be I should help You to open such a bakery?
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Petty9x:
Yes, I know ;-). But my feedee can! And will! :-)

lucky feedee... ;-)
7 years

Contrast

ahots:
I love staying fit while I stuff my bf and make him fat, the contrast is sexy

sounds great to me
7 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Petty9x:
My Feedee and I go to a club, where people with our fetish meet. All feedees are naked, only wearing a dog collar, with a lead on it. First they were massured: weight, extant.....
Then there is the first battle: Which feedee can eat most? Of course they are neeling like pig and eating out of troughs. After this they are really stuffed, the bellies are hanging, they are sweating like pigs.
Phase two: They will get seated in big chairs like they have at the dentist. Now they get tube-fed till their brim with high-calorie fluid.
In the end they will get measured again.
Winner is who growed the max ;-).
After the feedees had a little break to get to breath, maybe a little bellymassage or whatever ;-) Phase thee is following: Who is able to do some slight sport? A little running, where the full belly is bouncing, a little push ups, sit ups.....
Which Feeder has the best feedee?

I like the tougths. There is only one Thing: pigs can't sweat, it's biologicaly impossible.
7 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

@ 74107410
I like the idea very much. Is Your feeder skinny in Your fantasy?
10 years

Sadist skinny girl

Littlesadistwitch wrote:
Fat people waken the inner evil sadist closed in me, I like to mock someone for his gain weight, shame, and call him pig.

I'm aroused by the contrast between my bony slender body, and a massive amount of flesh.

Anyone like female sadist feeder?
I like skinny female sadist feeders - very much...
10 years

Blackmailed to gaining

hereiam wrote:
Vintage Smut wrote:
Uh huh! Uh huh! But reversed, blackmailing someone into gaining for me. So hot

Sounds awesome. You should write a story about it!!

Yes, please write a story...
10 years
123   loading