Your stuffing fantasy

Imazio wrote:
To be the trash receptacle of the plump lady pastry chef of a small bakery, into which she dumps all of the confections she couldn't sell that day and which become unsellable after a single day. She ties me to a comfortable chair and hand feeds me all of these cakes and cupcakes and pastries, and washes them down with lots of milk. She stops every so often to rub my swelling belly and encourage me to belch, but quickly resumes until I have swallowed her surplus product. And soon enough I am the plumper of the two of us.

I love the Idea, but would prefer a skinny women, who is on an all time diet, but loves to cook and bake and makes me eat for her.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

krydrita wrote:
Man, you just perfectly described a fantasy I've been having recently. I mean, size difference is sexy as hell as it is. But the feeder getting SKINNIER? That's just... rawr. I like to imagine that I go to the gym and start working out like a mad woman, and that I only eat a restricted diet of fruit, nuts, vegetables, etc. while I am simultaneously helping my partner to scarf down the fattiest foods known to man in obscene quantity.

Then I think about how great it would be to take a walk through the park with him, me in a sports bra and shorts, showing off my toned, trim figure and jogging large laps around my partner as he waddles slowly, laboriously, breathing heavily and having to rest at park benches. Better yet, would be holding hands and making out with him in public, and getting to imagine the reactions of people around us.

So yeah, you are definitely not alone in thinking that's sexy!

(Mm, or fetching him plate after plate at buffets, or shopping for groceries, or just generally anything that involved us delighting in each other's fantastic figures, especially in public.)

Oh, I like the idea and I would gain, whatever You want for every pound, You are losing
10 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

markpearson89 wrote:
My evil feeder fantasy involve an attractive woman feeder who progresses from a loving effectionate hostess to an emotional munipulator and finally (as i'm approaching immobility) a forcefull dominatrix. The kind of woman who feeds you just a few more bites at the end of a somewhat large meal where you've already eaten all you can. Just enough to strech your stomach that tiny amout it takes to increase your appetite a little each time. Using "it's not enough to put away and we can't waste it, so eat up." as a cover, but she always makes a serving more you can realistically eat without a little push. Then as you notice your getting a little heavier and become reluctant, she pays the emotional card like, "but you love my cooking...I made it just for you..." with a pout, then a kiss on the cheek after you cave in and eat." Then finally as you're approaching obesity and maybe even considering leaving to save whats left of your social life, she becomes more forcefull in her approach. Seducing you into rediculous binges, rewarding you with sexual favors for completing your meals, late night and early morning suprize force feedings for insubordination. Along with a smug attitude because she knows no matter what your objections are you'll always be to full and tired and as soon as your not you'll crave the food and sex. Occasionally she'll deprive her victim, and they'll beg for it.

Yeah i'm a weirdo.

I like it...
10 years

Belly and breasts preferences

On women I like them very flat and small - I have the big ones smileysmiley
11 years

Weight-gain restaurant

feedeewannabe wrote:
If it ever came to exist, I'd work there!
I'd work there also!
12 years

Is it bad for a thin girl?

It is ok. Honestly, I like the thougth and would like being fed and kept nice and fat by a thin women. If she also likes exercising, it's a plus.
12 years

Feedee abs?

I like the thought about being a well fed baby...
12 years
123   loading