"searching for a story" thread

Fattyfurrygirlxx:
i remember a story i read years ago about this average size girl who gets into an accident and then gets super obese because at the hospital the doctor puts her on drugs that cause her to gain weight. she ends up 900 pounds and immobile at the end of the story. does anyone know the name of this story or where i can find it? it was super hot and i want to read it again. btw i think it was on deviantart where i first read it
sounds like the story Doctors orders it is about a girl whos mom dies and her doctor makes her think she has a an eating disorder and makes her dad think the same the doctor and dad slowly plump her up
1 year

Tease me please 20f feedee

Fuzzypenguin518:
I am looking for a soft female dom willing to help me explore the less soft (pun intended) parts of feedism. I really love the idea of being teased about getting fat while being told to get fatter. If this interests you please let me know and reach out. (I am happy to send pictures)
good luck but open to chat if you want
1 year

Farm pig fantasy

ChubbyHunnie:
I can't stop thinking about a scenario where I'm trapped by a sadistic farmer who wants to grow me into a fat juicy hog ready for the dinner table. I'd be kept in a pen too low to stand in so I wouldn't be able to walk around. My muscles would become like melted butter as I was fed all day long. A tube of shake would always be available to me and my trough would be filled three times a day with fresh greasy, sugary slop. At first I wouldn't want to eat everything but the appetite stimulates snuck in my food would eventually compel me to eat until I was unable to crawl. I would gain hundreds of pounds of blubber all over my body, looking more like a pig each hour. Daily I would be put on a scale and weighed, have my thick pork belly measured with calipers, and mercilessly teased for growing so patheticly, helplessly fat. There would always be the looming threat of the slaughterhouse once I got huge enough to be a perfect prized sow. Any feeders with fantasies like this?
yes i love this
1 year

Adderall is ruining my gain...

Ritlin does this also any adhd meds do
1 year

Kik, snapchat, feabie scams

YumNom:
Are all accounts on these platforms just scams looking for money?

Munchies:
You've caught onto the ruse. Every user on all of these sites are scammers. Even you. Congrats on finding your people. You are one of us.
-chants- one of us one of us
1 year

Outsiders just don't get it - a rant

BlackjackandBerries:
We need better representation. Bad enough we have the movie "feed" that makes everyone look like death feeders.
agreed one of the reasons i hate that movie
1 year

Favourite pokemon

Pikachu and Mew also Miltank
1 year

Who to follow

MottiF:
So if you looking for someone to follow on social, like big woman, whatever she is a model or just someone who is sharing good content, I recommend you all to follow Pinkbubblepiggy, she have tiktok and Instagram as geprake. Her name is Weronika and she is a German from Poland.

Her OF:
onlyfans.com/geparke.exclusive

So who you will recommend to follow? Let start a thread!
i follow her on Instagram
1 year

Recommendations for pantyhose/ tights

Fat Heidi:
If your wife wears tights regularly, she might know that there are ones with lower denier index.
well lower denier are more fragile made with more nylon not really stretchy higher denier has more spandex/lyrcra also putting them in freezer might help cause it makes them stronger
1 year
12345   loading