Humiliating a fat girl

Dutch bbw:
I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet

You know they make pink lycra jumpsuits that leave nothing to the imagination. Show off every curve and heighten every roll.
Get a little tail and a pig nose and you’re dressed like the perfect pig.
All you need is a trough full of slop and you are good to go
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Onlychubby:
It’s sick how much teasing and humiliation turns me on. And makes me want to eat more...

Based on how fat you are getting I assume you’ve been getting teased a lot recently

Either that or you’re just being a pig on your own accord
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

karenjenk:
Some of mine tie in together.
For me its more about multiple fantasies than one.
-
I daydream about gaining so much that my family and friends are appalled. I don’t know a weight but definitely close to 300.
And then just eating to spite them even though I know I need to lose.
Then meeting someone who would encourage me to lose as close to I was when I was thin.
Thinking of terms of starting at 120’s and ending up well over 300.
Five feet tall and 300+ lbs sounds close to immobility. I don’t really think I want immobility. Although there are temporary ways to experience it.
-
So losing from 300+ to 135 or so and all the excess flapy skin. Being disgusted with how I feel and look and how it looks like im melting. Then thinking I want to gain more but then the person I’m with wont allow me to gain. Instead they keep making me lose. This. Making my skin even more saggy. Still having a gut because of the excess skin.
Then the yo yo effect of gaining and losing until I have gained it all back and more.
-
Along with this fantasy they would take me out in public like to the mall or park.
I would of course need a scooter or wheel chair to get very far.
Then being left standing in the middle of a big area and having trouble shuffling to a place to sit.
No bra…. And a shirt that’s so small it barely covers my upper tummy roll.
-
With each step… waddle… shuffle of my feet my whole body would wobble and move like jello… especially my hips and breasts.
Skin tight leggings under my gut and my shirt too short.
I expect people would stare and whisper and take pics and videos.
-
The worst part would be people I went to school with seeing me and then approaching me eventually. And giving backward compliments.
And hearing what they say as they walk away.
Hearing my phone ding with a notification from facebook and it being a video that someone uploaded and shared… and all the cutdowns.
-
After almost 30 minutes to get to a bench that’s 60 feet away wanting to sit down and realizing that I have to make it up 3 steps.
Struggling with each step. Fighting back tears
All while the person who ruined my life is sitting not far away watching me.
-
Finally making it to the bench and realizing that it’s so narrow that my hips have to squish into the arm rests and bulging over some.
Trying to get up my courage to walk to my scooter that I know is just out of reach.
Then,
A delivery guy shows up with food. He hands me a pizza in a box and I look at the person who brought me here and they nod and mouth, “eat it all and you can go”
I quickly swallow it all and now a bag of burgers are delivered… and again im told I can go when ive eaten it all. All that gets handed to me.
-
Eventually eating some much I cant move.
My gut so full and tight that is pushing my breasts up and to my sides.
Upper cleavage almost touching my chin.
All the while people staring and laughing or in horror.
Hiding their childrens eyes as they walk quickly away.

As people dissipate I am left almost alone and he approach as tells me I did good and its almost time to go home. He then goes behind me and lifts my shirt till its under my massive boobs showing my entire belly.
He brings the scooter closer and I shuffle to it and sit down out of breath as I drive to our van.
Crying.
Knowing he has total control over me because I have no work skills and no energy.

Sounds like a good life youve planned out for yourself
3 years

Recently came out as fa to wife

tickld:
Little update. Still enjoying her over indulgence. After stepping on the scale we learned she passed 360 ☺️

Wow really!?

That’s almost 100 lbs in 4 months I believe.
At this rate she’ll be well into the late 400’s by Easter!
I think you have a winner on your hands
3 years

Giving up your muscular or thin body for your overweight or obese partner

Bicepsual:
Not me. I love the contrast of my fit body with my wife. I even even get a boost in the gym knowing she's simultaneously sitting on the couch stuffing her face, getting her own workout in, ha.

100% agree. I have an agreement with current feedee. She likes muscles and I like her fat, so the whole time I am at the gym she is on the couch stuffing her face.
3 years

Sneaky ways to fatten someone up

Jack-Elray:
4 scoops choc ice cream (check sugar levels)
Two table spoons Nutella
Two table spoons peanut butter
Two table spoons hifuctose corn syrup
Two table spoons choc syrup
5 table spoons weight gain powder
One punnet double cream
One shot cinnamon whiskey
One shot frangelico
Fill with milk and blend well

Bicepsual:
This recipe is superb. I still can't believe most gainer shakes don't include alcohol. Ounce per ounce it blows away everything, even heavy cream. And your body priorities metabolizing the alcohol for 100% of its energy needs until it's out of your system. Thus any calories you consume while alcohol is in your system is generally stored as body fat.

I would make sure the "weight gain powder" is dextrose or maltodextrin and not some type of overpriced whey protein.

Thank you

100% agree with the weight gain powder.

Alcohol can be a really god send. Invented this shake for a feedee I had who wanted to gain fast, so as well as feeding she would drink two of these a day. One in morning, one in the evening. The evening one would be often be amounts a lot of other drinks
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Holyheck24:
So into it. And the idea of someone getting pregnant and keeping the weight on 🥵

Helpmeremember:
And then getting pregnant again

Holyheck24:
And again and again.... just a breeding sow....lmfao why am I such a weirdo 😂😂😂

quiverdream:
^ this all the way. I like the idea of a woman happily turning herself into a breeding sow. I’m weird too but whatever honestly

Toonmaster1:
Going to hop on this thread because I’m the same way 😂

100% was my go to fantasy as a teenager. The idea of a woman getting pregnant, and just being in a cycle of getting pregnant and fat, for like there whole fertile life.
3 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I’m a fit guy and I like my girls bigger.
Something about coming home from a hard workout to a fat girl on the couch stuffing herself with junk.
I joke with my current girl that I have to keep getting stronger because she keeps getting heavier
3 years

Which is better belly or thighs

Thighs all day every day
3 years
12345   loading