My fat girlfriend lost weight, and i want to help her gain weight again

dr4gonspell:
For some background, when I first started dating my girlfriend, she was around 300lbs. I’m also a woman, probably around 175lbs. I’m not trying to fatten her up against her will. She doesn’t care about losing or gaining weight. I just want to subtly set her up for weight gain. I’ve always had this fetish, but I’m a wannabe fedee if anything. At one point, I was 220lbs (I’m 5’3 with a small build naturally, so I was getting to be pretty big at that point). I love fat women and I’m very attracted to them and the idea of them gaining weight, but the idea of me fattening someone doesn’t get me off. So, I don’t really want to make my girlfriend fatter, I just want her to get fatter.
I think I helped her lose weight on accident, by snacking less. I hadn’t been feeling great and money had been tight so we had been snacking and eating out less. I’m also lactose intolerant, so she’s cut down on dairy a lot. She’s probably around 250lb now, and she’s still pretty fat. Big belly, fat thighs, double chin and all that, but noticeably less round.
She recently got a much more sedentary job as a receptionist. Since it’s the holidays, everyone has been bringing in snacks and stuff. I’ve been starting to buy her more snacks, and I’ve been snacking more to subconsciously encourage her. I’ve also been trying to be lazier in general, suggesting we sit around and play video games more. I never cook dinner, but I’ve been starting to show an interest. For instance, tonight I’m going to make her bacon mac and cheese with a side of garlic bread and get ice cream for desert.
She’s still fat, and I won’t be devastated if she doesn’t gain the weight back. I love her no matter what. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss her huge belly spilling all over the place.

Jack-Elray:
I mean it sounds like it was your actions that caused her to lose, however unintentionally. So I think your onto the right path.

I would say focus on you, seeing as you want to gain and also see yourself as a bit of a feedee.

Buy up on junk and fattening treats, cook big fattening meals and pig out. Try to gain yourself and I think you’ll find she will as well.

dr4gonspell:
It was 100% my fault that she lost weight, sadly. I’m encouraging her to indulge now. But I’m hopeful since it’s the holidays and I’ve been snacking more and gained a little weight.

That’s okay, now you know she’ll follow your lead it’s win win.

I don’t doubt after the holidays you’ll both be fatter and ready for 2021
3 years

Dumbing down while gaining

EIIe:
I have been playing with a hypnotist for awhile now that’s into making me dumber. It’s hot.

He’s not into feeding or making me fatter tho. 😔

That’d be the most perfect combo ever.

ESPECIALLY if they also wanted to induce lactation. I’d be in heaven. 😍

Dumb and fat is an ideal combo
3 years

Loving when people lose and regain

Bicepsual:
I've witnessed friends lose for a vacation. The girl wants to fit in a bikini and will crash diet hard for 3-4 months to prepare for this cruise/trip. Usually it's to celebrate an anniversary.

And of course they have to vlog every moment of their struggle on social media. And show off their new figure.

Their metabolism is at a crawl by time they leave for the trip due to them starving themselves for months.

And then you'll see a Facebook photo a couple months after the vacation and they're an absolute bloated whale. Piled back all of the weight and then an extra 20-30lbs because they wrecked their metabolism and pigged out for the next couple months.

There are people I only follow on socials I media because of their fluctuating weight hahaha
3 years

Dream size for your love

Jack-Elray:
I’m pretty boring really. I love the fantasy of getting a girl huge but really I like a girl about 5’2-5’4 starts at about 150 lbs. pear shaped when we start dating and she fluctuates between 200 - 250 for the rest of her life

Juliihs2:
I believe I am not pear shaped but I started with just under 150lbs and now I am already close to 200lbs

You’re not a pear but especially after the a
Quarantine gain you have a spectacular body if you don’t mind me saying.
3 years

Dream size for your love

Haha, you just described my body 100%

Jack-Elray:
I’m pretty boring really. I love the fantasy of getting a girl huge but really I like a girl about 5’2-5’4 starts at about 150 lbs. pear shaped when we start dating and she fluctuates between 200 - 250 for the rest of her life

Chubby_Diva:

👌🏻
You are Indeed gorgeous
3 years

When to have "the talk" with a new girl friend?

X_Larsson:
How have you feeders (successfully!) introduced the feeding thing to a potential girl friend? I found similar topics, but not focusing on an early pass/fail tactics. Maybe that is not the right way to do it?

On the other hand, if you really are a feeder, I think it can be dishonest to wait long before the talk. If you both invest time and feelings, the potential breakup is unnecessarily painful? I personally doubt a "regular", non gaining BBW would keep me completely happy.

What say you? Is there a smooth way of testing the waters, or is it to sit down and "pull the band-aid" that has worked the best? Can potential partners take in something like this, or is this a show stopper?

I thank come out to some, and not to others.

But I am always transparent about how I like to cook, and I like to feed my girlfriends.

So they know the score but not always the terms. I find the term feeder can really freak some people out. If the girl seems like she’s really into it then I bring up more stuff, like ‘do you wanna try me feeder you during sex.’ Or funnel feeding.

Personally I don’t care how much we actually do, so I gauge the comfort level and do what they want and don’t do what they are sure about.

99% of he girls I’ve dated are fine with gaining once they start and all of the girls I’ve dated love being fed to some extent. I would say I’ve only dated 2 girls who were feeders and didn’t know before we started dating.

Idea if that helps
3 years

My fat girlfriend lost weight, and i want to help her gain weight again

dr4gonspell:
For some background, when I first started dating my girlfriend, she was around 300lbs. I’m also a woman, probably around 175lbs. I’m not trying to fatten her up against her will. She doesn’t care about losing or gaining weight. I just want to subtly set her up for weight gain. I’ve always had this fetish, but I’m a wannabe fedee if anything. At one point, I was 220lbs (I’m 5’3 with a small build naturally, so I was getting to be pretty big at that point). I love fat women and I’m very attracted to them and the idea of them gaining weight, but the idea of me fattening someone doesn’t get me off. So, I don’t really want to make my girlfriend fatter, I just want her to get fatter.
I think I helped her lose weight on accident, by snacking less. I hadn’t been feeling great and money had been tight so we had been snacking and eating out less. I’m also lactose intolerant, so she’s cut down on dairy a lot. She’s probably around 250lb now, and she’s still pretty fat. Big belly, fat thighs, double chin and all that, but noticeably less round.
She recently got a much more sedentary job as a receptionist. Since it’s the holidays, everyone has been bringing in snacks and stuff. I’ve been starting to buy her more snacks, and I’ve been snacking more to subconsciously encourage her. I’ve also been trying to be lazier in general, suggesting we sit around and play video games more. I never cook dinner, but I’ve been starting to show an interest. For instance, tonight I’m going to make her bacon mac and cheese with a side of garlic bread and get ice cream for desert.
She’s still fat, and I won’t be devastated if she doesn’t gain the weight back. I love her no matter what. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss her huge belly spilling all over the place.

I mean it sounds like it was your actions that caused her to lose, however unintentionally. So I think your onto the right path.

I would say focus on you, seeing as you want to gain and also see yourself as a bit of a feedee.

Buy up on junk and fattening treats, cook big fattening meals and pig out. Try to gain yourself and I think you’ll find she will as well.
3 years

Sneaky ways to fatten someone up

Bicepsual:
I swear, the bagger for our grocery store's curbside pickup is a secret feeder. For a month now they've subbed in fried chicken for our rotisserie chicken. We even had a random large bag of hershey kisses in our order last time. We didn't order that lol.

It happens I work at McDonald’s when I was younger, would always give extra food to girls I thought needed a little extra meat on their bones

Could be a coincidence but a few of the regulars did end up bigger girls.
3 years

Pig fat humiliation

CaliGainingGirl:
I love being teased and humiliated! Bring it on!

I mean what do you me to say.
I see how big you’ve gotten. How you’ve let yourself go. You know. You know how much of a pig your becoming. How lazy and sloppy you are.
What am I supposed to do tell you to exercise or stop eating like a complete pig?
What would be the point? We all know you’d end up the same place. You’re ever expanding ass plopped on the couch while you shovel whatever slop you can get your greedy little hands on into your mouth.

You’re a fat pig. And by the looking of it only getting fatter. Looks like you went past the point of no return a while ago.
This is what you are now.
So I’m not going to tell you to exercise or eat better. I’m going to tell you to sit your fat ass back down and get back to eating. Because that’s what you are made for now.
3 years

Fat shaming

canuck:
i love teasing and mocking my fat little piggies, especially as i continue to feed their greedy apetites... taunting them with how large they are growing, their lack of control...

i especially enjoy asking them to do things they've grown too fat to do: "can you get the bowl off the top shelf for me? what do you mean you can't reach? oh, has your belly grown too fat, you can't get close enough?"

the best is seeing my fattened pig squeeze into a restaurant booth and tease them about the roll of fat bulging over the table. smiley

ObeseOne45:
I’m so big... it would be embarrassing if you talked to me like this...

Jack-Elray:
Honestly I think a little embarrassment is what you need to actually put in the work. I’ve taken a look at you account you’ve barely managed to lose any weight in the last 9months.
You would clearly rather stuff your face.
A little shame is really what’s called for here.

ObeseOne45:
Yes Sir I agree

Good. You might be a lazy fat slob, but at least you have some sense.
3 years
12345   loading