Anyone else disapointed?

As long as they're about gaining to extreme obesity, why does it matter?
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Umm, what's with the pic? That's not her is it? Because I doubt she'd like the idea of you putting pics of her on a fetish website before you've even been on a date with her. Not to mention the whole consent issue...
9 years

Confession of a college feeder

Don't think of it as you in the mirror?

Think of it as one of the random, sexy, curvy, fat chicks that you love and see exactly what you love most about this hot person who just happens to appear whenever you are near a reflective surface.

smiley
9 years

Times?

Honestly? Whenever I can get the chance, usually at night, which is during the morning for US people and the afternoon for UK people.

Lately I tend to only be on once every 2 weeks or so... smiley
9 years

Manuel uribe

How sad, he seemed like such a nice guy, I was so happy for him when I heard about him getting married.

Abnormal heartbeat, it was most likely very strained having to deal with a body of such extreme weight changes.

Hope his wife and family are holding up ok.
9 years

Benefits of dating a fat girl

I find them sexually attractive, that's the only benefit I need.
9 years

Wondering if there is railfans

eve wrote:
dealemeout wrote:
Definitely a railfan interested in anything that rolls on flanged wheels. I've often wondered if there is some genetic connection between being a railfan and a lover of big beautiful men and women. I've known quite a few other men interested in trains who are also interested in BBWs and SSBBWs.

I think the thing that connects both is Asperger's or being slightly on the autistic spectrum. Don't want to derail this thread though!

lol

I'm aware of the connection with trains, but are you saying that there is a link between autism and attraction to larger people? If so, I'd like to see any articles or papers where you may have seen this mentioned, would be curious to study further...
10 years

Advice:kink/eating disorder?

Sounds like you are just a stuffer who doesn't like gaining weight, which is perfectly normal.

Enjoying overeating doesn't mean you have to also enjoy the resulting weight gain, but it does make it difficult to maintain a balance between getting the satisfaction from eating and not putting on excess weight, but it can be done if you stuff with the right foods and counter it with exercise to offset any potential gain.
10 years
12345   loading