Birthday thread!

Einlamme wrote:
May 29th =]

lol, I'm on the same day, cool smiley
15 years

Assumptions

I have to confess that i believe i am responsible for this post, and i'd just like to appologise again...

I'm new to all this and was curious to get more information so i thought i'd go through the female feedee's and PM any that sound interesting to get more info.

Unfortunatly this seems like a very poorly thought out idea, as probably 75% didn't respond, and i take it much of them would have had the same reaction as the OP.

I was looking for female's my age, prefferebly feedee's though i was a tad curious about the feeder side too, i did read all the profile's i PM'd but i may have gotten in who was who.

I'm sorry if that sounds creepy, i had no intention of diving in to find a gf or feedee i was just curious and it looks like that killed the cat.

for any other girls out thier who recieved a PM from me and share a similar feeling as the OP, i would like to sincerely appolgise to u too for my percieved arrogance and lack of common sense.

Feederism is something which has been a secret shame for me for my 19yrs of life and i certainly hope this rush of blood doesn't ruin my chances in the community, because i must say the last few days i've been on here, i have never felt so comfortable among a group of people...

thanks for hearing me out,

Max
15 years