Extreme padding?

Revelate wrote:
It's actually a relief that something I used to do when I was 12 and felt weird about is actually a decently replied to thread here.

Haha, only 12? I've been doing this since before I even started going to school. smiley
10 years

2014- year of the theaters?

Although this will be a good year for film, 2015 will be so much better:

Avengers 2
Star Wars VII
Jurassic Park 4
Man of Steel 2

Not to mention another Bond, another Terminator, remake of Mad Max. Was also going to have the WoW movie, but that pushed that to 2016 because they didn't want to take on Star Wars smiley.
10 years

When did you feel huge?

I'm no where near as big, yet I very recently passed over into "obese" territory according to my BMI, and I also expected to feel a lot bigger at such a stage.

Maybe it's just part of the whole gaining addiction people get caught in, where no amount is ever enough and you always want more and to be bigger.

I guess it keeps gaining fun, but I would be pretty disappointed if I ever reached my ultimate goal of 300lbs and didn't feel massive.
10 years

Extreme padding?

Wow, I'm impressed, my padding seems so amateur by comparison, although it's hard to get away with it much while still living at home.

I'd love to get large clothing just for padding and enjoying whole days in my fat suit...
10 years

Favorite tv feeding episodes

gainerfan1 wrote:
Also "Round the Twist" eating competition episode.

That was cool until they spewed at the end and then hit "rewind" :\
10 years

Robots

TheMarshmallow wrote:
Maximum wrote:
What about feeders? I doubt they'll make a weight gaining robot...

Not sure that'd even be possible.

Exactly, which is why Robots would be a poor substitute for the real thing for me. smiley
10 years

Robots

What about feeders? I doubt they'll make a weight gaining robot...
10 years

Extreme padding?

I'm intrigued, I've never even considered mutual padding, I just always thought of it as something to do on my own, enjoy fat without the real life stuffing and weight gain.

I also imagine you must get pretty big by yourself, if your at your own limits.
10 years
23456   loading