Weight gain pin-up calendar

bellyrub wrote:
Its not exactly weight gain, but Antipositivy Project (butchered spelling) does a fat positive calendar each year.

*Adipositivty

As in Adipose
10 years

Weight gain pin-up calendar

Loups wrote:
Exciting thing is that by the time you reach December on the calendar, the woman will have spent almost another year eating and might be even bigger in real life than she'll be in that picture. smiley

Haha, I like the way you think! smiley
10 years

The shy people?

I am incapable of initiating conversation, even with people that I have known for years, it sucks cause it makes people think you're stuck up or something and not interested in hanging out while I'm secretly begging for someone to save me from my own loneliness.

Even if someone makes the first move I still struggle to reciprocate, I just have so much inner fear about screwing the whole thing up.
10 years

How do you know ?

I think the answer is that you don't know.

I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but obviously that's easier said than done, especially when it comes to your own emotions and feelings.

Ultimately though, nothing comes easy in life and in order to get what you really want, (i.e. the happiness of a relationship), you need to be willing to open yourself up a bit and risk being embarrassed.

Doesn't sound like fun, but it could pay off way more than you could ever have imagined. Good Luck! smiley
10 years

Ps4 or xbox one?

Was in my local EB Games the other day, they had left the storeroom door open and I could see they had Xbox One's stacked to the roof.

I thought this was hilarious considering the PS4 has bee sold out since before it officially released, unless you pre-ordered it, you can't get one until next year when they get the next shipment in. smiley

Pretty clear which is the more popular. xD
10 years

Weight gain reminders

billedmeup wrote:
3. I look fine in the mirror but pudgy in pictures.

:O
10 years

Help me fatten my piggy boy

You aren't incentive enough for him? :O

If I was in his shoes, everything you always talk about in your posts would be fantastic, I'd beg you to fatten me up as your piggy boy! smiley
10 years

Having to lose weight :(

Sounds to me like an immaturity problem.

This guy got lucky and got a girl to indulge his fetish, but the experience has gone to his head and now that things have to change, he's thinking he doesn't want to not be able to enjoy a fat and gaining gf so he's going to cut off his nose to spite his face, mistakenly thinking he can just ditch you and find another girl who will continue to satisfy him.

Most likely he'll selfishly leave and break your heart without much concern, only to come crawling back in the following weeks/months saying how sorry he is and how wrong he was.

Or maybe I'm just being cynical. :/

Either way, I'm sorry that you have to go through this, I hope it works out for the best for you.
10 years

Fetish for numbers

The only interest in numbers that I have, within the context of feederism, is that I tend to have a strong need for near scientific accuracy and realism in the fiction. smiley
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I got both this morning because I couldn't decide which I wanted lol.

Been playing X all day, so far my favourite part is seeing much loved old Pokémon in 3D, they look amazing!
10 years
34567   loading