Getting immobile. advantages?

I think most large people want privacy. On the subject of immobility a woman i know was watching a tv program about a immobile woman and said if i end up like that i would want my bed positioned at a window to see out ect ect . I have to admit i was very taken by surprise i never knew she was thinking about eventually becoming immobile.
12 years

Why is finding a feedee hard?

Patients time ,even more time. Long term relationship love mutual understanding. Then maybe .................. Then TRUST
12 years

Girlfriend problems

Hi there i will probably be shot down in flames for what i am going to say. I know a couple who have been in a feeder/feedee relationship for years the lady is now of enormous proportions but it has taken them many years for the trust and love to be where they are today. Personally i have in the past been in a simular situation to yourself when i asked the lady in my life to gain weight [her reaction was are you mad] It caused all sorts of problems unknown to me she was plump as a child and was teased at school. As a adult she was careful what she ate. She was of average size. she also said she did not want to become fat and ugly. What i have learnt is how different womens thoughts are to a man. The woman in question was also worrid about how her apperance would be seen by others and thought that if she did decide to gain weight that if she was not big enough i may leave her for someone larger. Which was not true. Life carried on normally for several years i just ignored the feelings i had to fatten her. It was a taboo subject. Then one day we were driving in the car just chatting and she just suddenly said i am going to eat what i want when i want. i was very surprised and not sure what she meant exactly. I just said ok and decided not to question her about her statement. There was no instant change life just carried on it was only a year or so later i was looking at some photos of the lady in question taken a year or so brfore and realised she looked slimmer in the photos. So i thought i would start buying her treats chocolate ect. Sometimes she would eat it straight away other times she would not. [i did not know if i was doing the right thing or not] her weight slowly increased at this point i started to take random photos of her [she was not always happy about it] I started buying larger quantitys of treats to the point the cupboard was very well stocked with a wide range of her favourite things. On one ocassion i came in with a carrier bag of goodies and she asked what i had bought i told her and she then said i know your a feeder i replied yes. From this point things changed and she would request exactly what she wanted her weight really started to increase. Then she developed a double chin, it turned out she thought it made her look ugly. hence the fat and ugly statement several years before. Reading posts here its not rare for a lady to think like this. I did my best to reasure her in fact i actualy liked it. time went on and her weight increased her double chin became very large and her face filled out with no noticable jaw line and full face. This was the changing point for her she was fat and looked fat. She then really put on weight her whole body changed her legs became very heavy and i realised i now had to walk slowly when with her. She was now a fat lady who was happy content and had accepted herself and her love of food. Sorry for the long post but in my experience a woman who becomes large has to want to do it at her own pace and be in control. Also there are many physical changes she has to deal with also the stigma against fat people and her own apperance in public and becoming a fat woman within family and friends. In my experience men think in a direct way and do not understand women who have a broader view on life and are often far more concerned about there apperance than men. Also once a woman becomes fat its hard to loose the weight and near immposible to go back to having a firm toned body. So now i realise and kind of understand the mixed messages i had from the lady in question. Also i like you, found her belly was a no go zone . This was the case for several years but changed when it become large. So patients support complements understanding trust and love are important. These opinions are not intended to upset or insult anyone and im not prepared to get into a angry debate about something someone has read into what i have said. just tried to be honest hope you find this helpful.
12 years

Women on scooters are hot!

There is something special about a ssbbw on a scooter i have to admit its great to see
12 years

Double chins?

bbwildrose wrote
we need to find some fat people who love their double chins!
I dont personally have a double chin [so maybe i should not comment] but i will..........i love them on a woaman but i have yet to meet or chat with a woman who likes her double chin.........shame as i know many fas who adore them..........but like i said i do not have one, maybe if i did i may feel differently if it was me
13 years

Is anyone else only attracted to this size in fantasy?

Hi this is my personal opinion. My thoughts on this subject is that no matter what your size or weight. If you are in a long term relationship with somone life can change very quickly due to accident or illness and you would have to accept the person if they could no longer do what they could previously. This could be you me or anyone, nobody knows what the future will bring. I personally find very large women as the highest form of female beauty. But i am also aware of the limitations of having a partner of a very large size. Also what changes to mobility and lifestyle time and additional weight gain could cause. For me personality and trust in a person are the most important human qualitys, size and physical attraction are secondary. Finding the combination of a very large woman with a compatable personality is the hardest part. If i was in a relationship with a very large active woman i would be very happy with that, but i am also prepared for the fact that time or additional weight gain may change what she may be capeable of doing over time. For me life is about acceptance.........accepting other peoples desires wants and needs and having a open mind to other peoples thoughts. My own personality is serious but light hearted with a sense of humour, but i have a desire to be wanted and needed. So in answer to the original question i do have a desire for a very large woman...and would be happy to be in a relationship with a woman of true size...no matter what was required to make everday life acceptable happy and loving i appologise now for my ramblings on this subject
13 years

Is there really much of an immobility interest?

For me becoming a carer for a immobile woman would be something i have wanted for many years. That said i believe there are very important moral issues that need to be addressed before entering into a relationship of weight gain. 100% commitment from the carer / feeder is required once the person has gained or has reached a near or immobile condition and the realitys of the time and care required to keep the person clean happy and comfortable on a 24/7 basis are a reality it would not be morally correct to leave the said person. Also it must be the gainers own choice to become immobile without emotional blackmail,pressure, or the feeder/partners personal sexual desires. A mutual agreement with defined rules. Also if the gainers health or physical comfort becomes to much, then the feeder/carer needs to respect and support the wishes of there partner if they wish to loose weight for whatever reason. Also before entering into such relationship there has to be more than physical attraction {your be spending your whole time together] so mutual intrests within the home are extremly important ie sense of humour, music, films, books, ect. Personally i think you would need to live together for a good period of time before entering into a program of massive weight gain. Alternativly possibly find a partner who is already immobile and see where the relationship leads. ........................this is only my opinions i wonder what everyone thinks?
13 years

Ladies - do you want to be immobile?

I totally agree with what you said. The answer possibly lies with relatives and friends. Willing to add support to a immobile family member or friend. Whilst the feeder does the main dutys that are required. If the relationship ends, for what ever reason it could provide the support required. Immobility is the ultimate fantasy goal that many dream of but will never see become a reality. I personally want a immobile ssbbw to be my soul mate but realistically doubt ill find someone prepared to take the risk
14 years

Vehicle modifications

Shazzy i have been looking into mobility scooters, i am thinking of setting up a buisness for obese people and make custom equipment to make life easier.I live in a small town in east anglia i go to a local auctions from time to time and scooters are often there. Believe it or not the last time i went one went for just 30 quid you can find them cheaply if you know where to look and know what you are looking for. Hope this is helpful.
14 years
1234   loading