9 years

Bi and lesbians girls :)

I'm a Bi BBW foodie/mutual gainer .would love to chat
9 years

Cravings

Had my tubed tied . I know I'm not pregnant
9 years

Cravings

It's like all of a sudden I've developed cravings for certain foods through out the day. Has anyone else had this
9 years

How you know you're a fatty :)

People ask if your pregnant and your really just obese
9 years

How you know you're a fatty :)

When you start wearing maternity clothes so there's more room for your growing belly..also wearing maternity jeans so the button andz zippers of regular pants don't cut into ya...love the stretch panel in maternity jeans so you can keep eating and they just expand with ur belly non restricting..
9 years

Pcos and weight- bbw pregnancy

I was put on a pill called provera..it regulated my periods and ended up getting pregnant
9 years

Pigging out sociallly

I prefer buffets also. I choose Asian buffets over American food.
I usually try to eat as many plates as the person I'm with. Currently single you do feel self conscious about eating a lot. Being with someone generally increases my food intake
10 years

Contantly hungry

Over the past week it seems no matter how much I eat I'm still hungry.. I just seem to be craving food.
I love the full feeling I get from overeating and how much bigger I'm getting from it
10 years

Belly shape as u gain

I've noticed recently that my belly is fatter on one side..making the belly uneven when hanging. Does anyone else have this and possible reason your boy does this
10 years
23456   loading