Public stuffing

I've done them many many times
There are a few buffets I go to where they've seen me eat a lot before so they don't even bother picking up the plates, I assume out of curiosity of how much I will eat, out of laziness because there will be over 10+ or perhaps they just want to try and guilt me out of there (fat chance I don't care hehe)
1 year

Vore stories

I'm into vore but honestly if I'm going to pay money for stories I'd rather commission something and it would probably be someone from a vore site.
I did read one of your other stories though and it was pretty good.
1 year

Is it possible to do this without being a feedee?

Yes. I have visible abs and I have never met someone that can eat more than me.
It's all about what you eat on the off days.
1 year

Anyone else disturbed by the incestuous feederism stories?

BlackjackandBerries:

I have been harmed by homophobic hetero religious relatives and beaten/SA'd by hetero men for being lesbian.

Dont try me.

I don't care...
You're just another person on the internet that is mad that people like what you don't like.
2 years

BlackjackandBerries:
To all of you defending incest... I was a victim of family r*pe. I find incest or sexualizing incest is morally very wrong. It needs to end. its bordering pedophilia.

Ok..? But how is that the fault of people here?
This is a bizarre fetish website. There are a lot of people that would want this place to be shut down because it's full of what they would consider to be "freaks." You've mentioned your homosexuality multiple times ITT and there are plenty of people that think you shouldn't be allowed to take part in that and you're sounding quite a bit like them.

I'm not into incest or whatever but as long as no one is actually being harmed in some way I don't see why people should have to pander to my tastes.
2 years

This may be hard to believe but sometimes people might like things you don't
2 years

Capacity training

The worst gas episodes I've ever had in my life were from messing around with that.
2 years

18m struggling to find a female feeder

Probably not what you want to hear but... Give up. For multiple reasons.
You're better off trying to get a regular girl and hoping she's open minded enough to play along with your kinks.
2 years
12345   loading