What is your "food kryptonite"

Wouldn't a "food kryptonite" be something that you hate? I mean Superman couldn't stand being around it after all.. Something he would love to be near is the sun's rays and that would be more of a favorite food but-

Whatever, I don't even read comics.

I guess I like hotdogs.
12 years

Eating alone

How do you guys feel about this. Sometimes it's more cost effective to eat at a buffet or one of those "endless X" deals than to buy your own foods.

I've eaten out alone at buffets a lot (mainly because normal people aren't really interested in sitting for 2 hours and watching me eat) and the staff always looks at you with either pity or gives you strange/mean looks. Of course the latter is probably because you're making them lose money, but still.

I find people are much more friendly if you're eating with someone else, even to the point of commenting on what all you've eaten (which I love).
12 years

Stuffing for stress relief

Yep, if I feel bad sometimes I'll go to a buffet and eat while staring at the window.
13 years

Stuffing

mud
13 years

Gross question!

I've gotten really close (spewing a little in your mouth) but never a full blown barf.

At least not with solids
13 years

Xbox live anyone?

If anyone plays a lot of Reach send me a message, I'm on most nights. I prefer more competitive stuff, mlg customs are great.

No armor lock babies thoughsmiley
13 years

Any female feedee wants to talks and have msn

BR?
U gib me moni or i reprt u to admin
13 years

Male penis size....

Micropenis is a medical term, although I doubt anyone here will ever see one in person. Just like nobody here will ever see a 9 inch plus penis in person
13 years

All out brawl, pick your fighter

Accelerator from Index

Ichigo doesn't even have powers anymore
13 years