Have you ppl seen this guy stuffing / gaining?

I wish I had the balls to put vids like that up for anyone to see
14 years

How could she actually eat this much?

A rickroll? It's like I'm really back in 2006

You internet newbies are so cute
14 years

Bodyhair

I did a quick search and didn't see anything, but something like this has had been covered in the past...

Anyways what do some of you girls and guys think about bodyhair? Personally I don't mind my own mainly because going through the trouble of shaving legs seems like a huge pain, and my chest/stomach hair is naturally pretty tame. Not to mention it feels cool and manlysmiley

But I like after I've eaten for my belly to be smooth and round, the hair on it just kind of ruins the bare look. I guess I just can't see a full belly as attractive when it's not smooth and shiny.
14 years

Belly pop!

I don't but I recall a game back on the old stuffedonline site (god rest it's soul) where the girl will eventually pop if you miss enough questions. Can't seem to dig it up though..
14 years

I ate half a pound of bacon today.

farmgirl wrote
That’s it!!!! Only a half-pound. Every time I fry up a 1-pound pack of bacon, I have no problem eating the whole thing. And if I am lucky enough to be at a breakfast buffet, watch-out.

Remember after frying bacon. Most of it melts away as fat, but I save my bacon fat for cooking other items in. Yummy.

Doesn't everything start tasting like bacon then?
14 years

Baking soda bloat

I've tried it in the past, but it was a lot of trouble when you could just drink an extra soda and get the same results.

I've also broken a few seltzer tablets and swallowed those with it, of course they were pretty similar. Maybe slightly less rapid.
14 years