Too stuffed to move?

Gets difficult to breathe and my stomach gets a sharp pain if I bend too much or something
2 years

How many pounds do you put on during a stuffing session?

wat:
I can do around 10lbs in a single meal. 12 is probably my limit but if I drink plenty of fluids later on for some hours I've had 20lbs inside me before.

Ballbellyburst:
Wow that's amazing. At six pounds I'm very stuffed. Seven pounds is definitely overstuffed. I've tried a few times to force myself to ten but I've only gotten to 9.5 before I puked or had to stop. I've never gotten to ten when I was keeping track like that.

It takes me a week or two to get my capacity up that high. I don't count the weight from fluids either, it's all food. A couple of weeks ago I ate 10.2lbs of curry in a little less than a hour and only had a few sips of water.

If I wasn't concerned with weight gain I might be able to go more.
2 years

How many pounds do you put on during a stuffing session?

I can do around 10lbs in a single meal. 12 is probably my limit but if I drink plenty of fluids later on for some hours I've had 20lbs inside me before.
2 years

Most you’ve ever eaten?

I think right now it was 10 fully piled up plates at a Chinese buffet. I don't think I could repeat it, everything just kind of clicked together between being especially ravenous, the food being pretty good, and having a taste for it. When I finished I had a bowl of ice cream of course. My stomach was huge and rock hard, I had to lean my seat back for the drive home and keep the seatbelt loose.
2 years

Looking for a virtual stuffing date

Every post is asking for money lol
2 years

Feeder in nc

PrincessJ:
I’m new to town and I’m looking for a feeder to fill me up. I haven’t had a good big meal in so long >

I'm near Salisbury
2 years

Tips for a newbie? (stuffing)

Just eat lol
Anything will make you bloat if you eat enough of it
2 years

Stuffing without gaining?

Boiled cabbage is my go-to for this. A whole head is only 300 calories and boiling it adds nothing. Just salt and pepper it for taste.

I'll also occasionally make giant salads, these are a little more tasty because you can add treats to them like chunks of ham, cheese, tomatoes, etc. Little heavier on the calories than cabbage but you're probably not going to gain from it no matter how much you put away.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Ky Belly Boy:
My wife just added another trip to Golden Corral with her sister on Saturday. I intend to eat atleast 6 plates this time. And then on Sunday start the week of holiday stuffing.

How do they react to your eating?
2 years

Share your capacity training tricks/achievements here!

Fastest I've ever done was a gallon of water in less than three minutes with a small salty meal in my stomach.
2 years
12345   loading