When she eats more than me

I've never actually met someone that can eat more than me in real life but it would be pretty cool to meet a girl like that.
2 years

Feeling flush/hot after stuffing

Yes, almost always
It's normal
2 years

Permanent belly changes through stuffing

Nah
The stomach folds up neatly when not filled, you would have to be an absolute voracious monster to show anything when empty.
2 years

Stuffing fails and what did you learn?

1. Don't try a food bloat too soon/not soon enough after a liquid bloat. Explosive diarrhea.
2. If you start feeling depressed out of nowhere but you are starving and planned to stuff yourself that day just call it off rather than forcing yourself to do it. Sitting in silence surrounded by a lot of food is just going to make you feel worse and you're going to feel shittier after not eating as much as you know you can.

Can't think of any more at the moment
3 years

Absorption

In a vore sense? Yeah.
3 years

Overcoming that full feeling

Ffox:
For me I can kind of sometimes turn off the full feeling in my brain very easily but I get bored of eating the same thing all the time or don't feel like the effort of making something over complicated. I do love getting put of breath while stuffing

I go through this
After a certain point I'm just bored of sitting staring at food rather than being too full to continue
3 years

Eating contests

Selkie:
I always wonder about tiny girls who are competitive eaters. I think in most cases there's some serious eating disorders going on back there, despite the fact that they never admit it. People's metabolisms vary, but not by that much. There's some serious restricting & exercise purging & maybe slimming pill / laxative use being done in most of these cases. Not like the super size stuffers you see on these sites, or the gainers on their way to becoming them.

The amount of calories you can actually absorb in a sitting is finite, the competitive eaters might be legitimately getting by on just practicing a few times a week+exercise+fast metabolisms.

But those girls on youtube that are stuffing themselves with a huge meal almost daily- I really think they must be vomitting it up. Even if you aren't digesting it properly it's still going to take a while to move all that food through, much longer than how often they binge.
3 years

Eating contests

ShakesSphere:
According to IFOCE, the professional league for competitive eating, no one has ever died in an eating contest.
]majorleagueeating.com/

I didn't say during a contest
legacy.com/obituaries/lcsun-news/obituary.aspx
3 years

Eating contests

Didn't this girl die?
4 years
23456   loading