Im a hopeless romantic with a dirty mind

Why don't you just
You know
Get a job
4 years

So what percent of feedees are scammers?

bv333:
I'm gonna say something close to the ballpark of 95% or more.

I understand it's a fetish site, but some of us are here to legitimately talk with and possibly meet (and potentially more) likeminded people. But when I DM a feedee or chubby girl and there first thing they respond with is by sending me a price list, it's pretty frustrating.

Maybe that's all this "community" is anymore though.

It's crazy, this fetish "community" as you say wasn't like this 10 or so years ago. Back then it felt like people actually enjoyed it, now it just seems like capitalist Hell. No one cares about actually fostering a relationship (even as long distance buddies or something) it's all just you send me money and if you're lucky I might send you a few pictures in return. There are actually a lot of fat girls that find no pleasure whatsoever in being fat but have been drawn to sites like this because it's easy money.

Don't get me wrong, life can be expensive. I get it and Hell if I could get a few simps to send me money over the internet to pay my grocery bill then I'd probably do it. But the culture on sites like this is so transactional now it feels gross and makes me wish I never had this kink in the first place.
4 years

Tips for not staying bloated too long and increasing capacity

Not all calories are equal. 4000 calories worth of chicken will be more food than 4000 calories worth of pizza.

How fast something digests will depend on what you're eating but if you're properly binging I don't think you're going to not feel bloated a couple of hours after no matter what you eat. Maybe try liquid bloats.
4 years

Vore?

I'm into it, usually the one doing the eating.
I especially like it when it combines with food.
4 years

After stuffing?

I usually drink as much water as I can.
This not only provides the maximum amount of bloating but it also helps with that post-stuffing dehydration and keeps things moving.

I try to avoid doing anything outdoors because walking around with a totally full stomach often results in cramps and honestly since I'm not all that fat I feel a little embarrassed because people glance down and notice my swollen belly and probably assume I'm an alcoholic in the throes of liver failure...
4 years

How hard is it to meet people into this?

Are you female? Then not hard at all.

Are you male? Then virtually impossible. You're better off finding a nice girl who is open to your kinks but doesn't necessarily share them and having her play along with them to make you happy.

Imagine how bad tinder is for men and now imagine you're cutting down on the population to maybe a few thousand that are active in these communities at any given time. Now imagine that you're shooting for someone that is at most 100 miles away. Don't even think about trying to find someone that happens to have a personality that matches well with yours. Your odds become so abysmal that it's depressing.
4 years

Stuffing on the weekends

So long as you don't starve yourself during the week I doubt you'll lose capacity for the weekends. In fact your biggest problem may be stretching your stomach after that binge and feeling hungrier than usual afterwards with your stretched out stomach during the week.

That said it sounds like you've already got good ideas, eating a regular meal and then bloating with water is a great way to increase your capacity without gaining weight or being weighed down with a ton of food for the next 24 hours.
4 years

About stuffing and stomach capacity

Up to 4 liters is the average person but competitive eaters are outliers that are far from average. I'm pretty sure that 4 liter number was based on the stomach of cadavers so its normally a lot less.

My max is just over a gallon and a half when I'm in good form and just like motobelly says I can stop stuffing myself for months and then come back and its usually only a week or two until I get back to max capacity.
5 years

Vore kink

I've been into vore for longer than the whole feeding thing.
Usually as a pred, the thought of swallowing a whole person alive and being utterly satisfied as they roll around in my stomach really does it for me, maybe even eating them as part of a meal so they're trapped on all sides by other food and realize their place.

Then going to sleep as my belly makes all sorts of noises straining to digest an entire person and to make them a part of me. Eating something else is pretty much the most dominating thing possible.
5 years
34567   loading