Buffet plates

I do one at a time, taking multiple plates seems rude to me for some reason. Also a majority of the time I'll find people who do that end up wasting a lot.

On a sidenote I had a fun time at the chinese buffet just a couple of days ago, the waitress started laughing at my then noticeably swollen belly after 6 full plates and even gave it a few rubs.
6 years

Feedee in nyc

Going to be in New York City for a week starting on the 19th, any feeders or even feedees want to show me a good place to eat (and eat, and eat, and eat...)?
6 years

Virgin

Stop seeing romance as some magical movie thing. Its never like that.

Girls respond to confidence (arrogance) more than anything. Even if you have nothing to back it up so long as you look like you know what you're doing people (girls) will be impressed. I have seen absolutely disgusting, even homeless men get attractive girls this way. This will probably be difficult for you as you've been battered all your life into thinking you're human garbage. I suggest medicating.

Best piece of advice I can give you is to never go on about how terrible you are because unless you're a 9/10 model its only going to chase girls away. Also for the love of God never mention you're a virgin over the age of 18, for some reason in the western world this is always seen as a big red flag to them, probably because of movies. You might get a pass for religious reason but I would still recommend against it.
7 years

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

I don't enjoy the weight gain aspect of it. I don't enjoy feeling fat, just really full.

In fact if it wasn't for the unintentional weight gain I would stuff myself silly on a daily basis.
7 years

Show off extra pounds in public

I do this when I go out for a binge at a restaurant. I've gained a lot of weight (both lean and fat) over the past year so a lot of my old clothes that used to fit are now a lot tighter. A large will be tight around my arms and chest but only slightly touching my stomach.
After a big meal my belly has usually expanded to stretch out the rest of my shirt and it is quite noticeable. I pretend to not notice but I get a lot of glances from waitresses and other customers that usually think its funny.

Admittedly I feel embarrassed if I leave for somewhere else while my stomach is still so distended because since I'm not exactly obese it looks strange like I have a liver problem or are wearing a fake pregnancy belly.
7 years

Non-sexual vore story

Have you tried ekas?
7 years

All you can eat encouragement

Usually when I binge at an Asian buffet the waitresses seem to like it after they notice me going back for my fourth, fifth, sixth plates piled high with meat and vegetables. My stomach has a habit of swelling out after a big meal like that and they might have a laugh over it. Most of the ones around here recognize me when I come in.

I work out regularly and have a decent build and Asian cultures seem to have a reputation on admiring gluttonous eaters, I get more attention with them than I do at buffets like Golden Corral.
7 years

Does stuffing expand in your stomach?

There are foods that soak up water and expand but I don't think they would take up more room than they do as separate ingredients.

Also you have the discomfort of eating raw food...
7 years

N00b stuffing/coming out

Its possible to enjoy the occasional binge without getting fat, just takes a little planning. Actually you could eat a ton of cabbage or something and gain nothing from it but still have a bloated full belly.

I've walked around in public with a very full stomach a few times and it got a lot of attention, pretty embarrassing but still fun.
7 years

Stomach getting large through stuffing?

I believe it does happen but only after repeated stuffings over a long period of time. In the shorter term (months) you'll find you can eat more but I think this has more to do with you becoming desensitized to feeling so full.
7 years
56789   loading