Favorite live band?

For me it's got to be Disturbed (unless the blue man group counts)
8 years

What are you reading currently?

The codex alera series by Jim Butcher
8 years

Currently listening to

Weird al yankovic - The night santa went crazy
8 years

Falling in love with fit person?

If whether you can love someone is dependent on their weight, I think you might be just slightly obsessed.

Sure you might prefer it, sure it might help with the lust factor. But in the end, true love is about people, not bodies.

And, if in the end, during the love, you start really craving the fetish... there's always roleplay and what not.
8 years

Currently listening to

Pentatonix - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
8 years

Currently listening to

Gloryhammer - The unicorn invasion of Dundee
8 years

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

You know... this is a very good... and extremely hard to answer question (not that that's going to stop me from trying).

On a purely physical level, I suppose it's about the softness, the curves and realness (of the weight).

On a more complex level... I suppose it speaks about enjoyment (and not denying yourself all the time). About not allowing society to dictate who you must be and how you should look. And probably so much more...

Basically it is a display of how one enjoys the good things in life without letting society's hangups get in the way (too much).

Or something like that... Like I said, good but hard question (and it probably has a million and one more aspects that are at play at different levels).
8 years

Currently listening to

2Cellos - The trooper overture
8 years

* location shout outs part 3*

The Netherlands.

(small enough not to warrant further specification I'd think)
8 years

Currently listening to

Iced earth - High water mark
8 years
123   loading