Did you always feel that way? q for feedees.

when i was growing up, eating 'right' meant restricted eating & too much exercise. so gaining wasn't really on my family's priority list... still isn't, i'm afraid.

however, my views on the matter have changed since this past May- an ex-bf of mine introduced me to the idea of 'accepting' AND 'enjoying' gaining & stuffing. though we're no longer together, he really got me hooked on the enjoyment of gaining &, though i know of the sexual thrill more, i like the sensual part as well.
14 years

Seen a few really big women in walmart this week

thanks for sharing, dragonflye! wish i coulda seen myself *sigh*
14 years

Most fattening day ever

today was epic! i'm still stuffed & it's been over 6hrs since my last bite! here we go:
breakfast was a pan fried ham & cream cheese sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread, cheese tortellini with pancetta & asparagus in a spicy cream sauce, & garlic calamari over rice, all washed down with a 16oz Dr Pepper. nice & full.

'lunch' was a 44oz cranberry limeade from Sonic & one of those new Big Carl burgers from Carl's Jr. fuller than before.

dinner was 3 large helpings of stuffed zucchini over rice, sweet corn on the cob, & freshly picked peaches & blackberries, washed down with an extra-large glass of pink lemonade. nicely stuffed.

11pm i was 'starving' (not really, but it felt like it at the time), so i got a Spicy Italian foot-long from subway & a couple energy drinks at ray's food place. now i'm close to bursting... & still snacking on slightly stale popcorn from the movies the other night.

i need a belly rub badly lol
14 years

Bouyancy question

lol @ Earthling & bellyman1- yes, my friends, that means we are witches... but that also means all y'all who aren't must protect us witches from burning at the stake (or at least our BBQ) ~_^

but yes, fat most certainly floats- my sister & i have been to the lake many a time; we both are a weird mix of German & Japanese, though she shows more Japanese than i do, including her stature. Being fairly thin, she has trouble floating like there's no tomorrow, whereas i can turn to my back & in mere seconds let my belly shine above the surface!

thank goodness, as i suck at diving & get claustrophobic underwater lol
14 years

Chub rub

aloe vera helps to stop the burning & cool things down, but u gotta make sure it's not the alcohol-based gel. it's helped me more than a few times recover quickly from the red & the bad tinglies.
14 years

Gourmet food stuffing

wow, what a spread, Ruby! I'm not sure i could top yours, but being against veal (for humane reasons) I've got a few dishes to add:

for starters, blue & dungeonous crab cakes with spicy lemon horseradish sauce, pesto over linguini, bacon-wrapped scallops sauteed in butter & served over a bed of wilted baby spinach, spanikopita golden-brown & straight from the oven, & gooey cheesy artichoke jalapeno dip atop baguette.

main courses would be golden flaky biscuits in a creamy sausage country gravy, a thick cut of prime rib grilled medium rare with a side of au jou & horseradish, sweet potato fries crisp & sizzling hot, wiener schnitzel over schpetzle topped with a creamy brown gravy & red cabbage zaurkraut, applewood smoked buffalo sausage in all-natural casings, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli & cauliflower in cheese sauce, asparagus steamed & sauteed in butter, morel mushrooms sauteed in a white wine butter cream sauce, barbequed duck in a plum & citrus glaze, wild rice pilaf with saffron & brown butter sauce, creamed spinach with a dash of nutmeg, & a deep-fried turducken with cornbread stuffing.

and dessert would be dark chocolate balsamic truffles dusted in cocoa & gold dust, tiramisu 3 layers high, GERMAN German chocolate cake with a thick layer of gnache on top (instead of that coconut stuff that I'm allergic to), a gallon of lemon & blackberry sorbet mixed with cherry fudge ripple, baklava drenched in honey, peach-cream filled cream puffs, blueberry sour cream pie with a whipped cream top, & finally 24-hr salad- a fruit salad with peeled grapes, crushed pineapple, bananas, & mini marshmallows tossed in a lemon custard dressing.

my mind is so full of ideas, my stomach has taken on some of its weight in imagination & can't stretch any farther! I'm so hungry lol smiley smiley
14 years

Bra stuffing using balloons filled with water

Nash, if you're interested in better balloons for crossdressing, get a comfortable bra (i'd suggest sports as they hug the body better) &, of all things, fill up a couple condoms. they fill up just like a water balloon, but hold the shape of a breast better- that & if you're wearing a regular bra, it rests in the cup MUCH better than any water balloon EVER did!
14 years

Prefered weight

I'm 5' 8 1/2" recently around 238- ideally, I'd like to get no bigger than 500, but since I'm fairly slow at gaining anyway, I'll be lucky if I can make it to 250 lol
As for men, I'm not real picky. All I like is someone who's a few inches taller than me who's not afraid to get big- I mean, I don't want to give them a hug & fear I'll snap their spines in half lol In all seriousness, immobility is something I'm working on thanks to a couple of members here (I won't name names, they know who they are) & ladies can be however they want! I'm not picky with them so long as they're confident in who they want to be!
14 years

*knocking up* fetish?

no need to be embarrassed about it, suedehead84- you're among friends & admirers here! embrace those who share your interests & know we shall do the same with you ^_^
14 years

Pregnant

my fair share of love for pregnant women & fat bellies alike has my head spinning, but i can tell you in order where they all started & the added benefits to both are now:

i've pretended to be pregnant ever since i was 8yo- originally for 'playing house', but as time grew on the whole appeal- glow, fullness, round belly, poise- everything fascinated me & my love for them has never stopped growing, like a baby does inside their mother ^_^

my ex-boyfriend brought me to the world of WG, vore, stuffing, & the whole nine yards a few months ago. when we broke up, i never lost that wanting- that yearning- to get bigger & bigger... not to mention eating everything I love & then some lol.

to me, pregnancy & weight gain go hand in hand- when a woman becomes pregnant, she'd instinctively start 'eating for two', thus causing herself to gain MORE, which in turn gets her bigger curves past her pregnancy. even after birth, if a woman keeps her curves, it's a constant reminder- the baby fat- &, if she were me, would continue eating to keep that as much as possible.

i've never been pregnant myself, though i've often wished to be & have RP'd many a time as such, but the whole aspect of putting my 2 favorite fetishes together is mouthwateringly gorgeous! ^_^
14 years
2345   loading