Potbellies are "in"

lol well, if women like me wear a strap-on underneath everything, i'd think that would count for something ~_^
14 years

Any tips

as i learned from experience, you're not gonna get a good response if you just spring it on her- ask her opinion about weight gain first, then see if it's worth getting into. you really gotta ease her into the idea before anything can start.

my ex-boyfriend introduced me to gaining early on, though I'll admit, i was skeptical at first. he made a deal with me- "let's try it for insert extended period of time here or until you've gained 5lbs. i'll pay for all the extras- meals, snacks, etc. if you don't like it after the time or when you reach 5lbs, you don't have to keep going." i was hooked ever since (as you can see). if you bargain with her, maybe she'll be more inclined to try this with you. smiley
14 years

*knocking up* fetish?

*raises hand* definitely! stuffing & preggos just seem to go hand in hand for me- that overall full feeling & getting to eat whatever you want just adds to the excitement! ^_^
14 years

Introduction/ say hello, thread

hi! i'm 21 in ashland, OR & have been a member for about a week or two. got intro'd to WG & the like from an ex-lover & never shook the fascination... just seemed to have lost any close contact w/ others who follow suit, so i'm glad to be somewhere where everyone's following ^_^
14 years

Ffff... planet fitness lets start planet fatness

it sounds so hot & delicious! true, i'm not sure how the flour comes in, but if you had a flour/sugar room, maybe it'd be a place for taking any/all food & DEEP FRYING, with the sugar to coat for more sweet ideas? just a thought
~Chub41ub
14 years

Compulsive liquid stuffing

I hear ya, jillybee-

Not only have I experienced what you have, I was also introduced to stuffing by a, well, ex-lover now, but I never shook the habit. Once introduced to liquid stuffing, I'd ask for just about anything non-carbonated- from water & juice, to milk, tea, & some beer.

What I found helps in at least slowing the intake is you drink something that tastes bitter, sour, salty, or some combination of the three. For example: One night, I went out to a restaurant & started liquid stuffing with chocolate-peanut butter swirl milkshakes. I had gotten through about 3 when my stomach got that glorious & all-too-familiar 'aching' feeling. Before I asked the waitress for another shake, I took a gulp from my friend's black coffee (can't stand it black- too bitter)... I didn't drink anything else until I got home for a small glass of water, just so I could get the coffee taste out of my mouth.

That'd be my advice for now- if that doesn't work, just look me up & I'll give ya more ~_^
~Chub41ub smiley
14 years
345   loading