What is up with people messaging and then deleting their profiles?

TheWickedOne:
It's a cycle a lot people go though who are ashamed of their fetishes. As a dominatrix I constantly have subs who make accounts, session with me, then delete immediately after only to come back a few weeks later begging for more.

My inbox is a graveyard of deleted accounts asking to be my pig. Don't take it personally.

Some of them I may have ended up responding to, but the time I was able to get on here again they've already deleted everything. It's frustrating.
2 years

Looking for guys to chat with

24 year old female looking for guys under 40 to talk to. Does NOT always need to be about the fetish. I am pretty sure we all know what our interests are here. So, if you're looking to chat because you are as immensely bored as me, send me a pm.
7 years

Northern chicago, looking for female

I don't live there but I'm a big hawks fan and wouldn't mind chatting.
8 years

It's that time again

That I feel the need to reach out and chat with someone.
Preferably male 25-35. Doesn't necessarily need to be in Florida. I am partial to hockey players and those who love the sport. Message me if interested in chatting.
8 years

New england guys?

Any New England area guys want to chat with a Florida girl?
I'm an ffa/encourager. If you like hockey you get extra brownie points. Or just brownies.
Pm me if interested.
Happy thanksgiving! smiley
8 years

Male looking for female atlanta

I live in FL but would still like to chat
8 years

Reaching out

Looking for a guy that wants to gain weight (not one that is already huge). Preferably in the US, don't really care which state. Looking to form a bond with someone, so no games please.
Serious inquiries only.
9 years

Do female feeders even exist?

It's honestly difficult to find a decent guy on here.
9 years
1234   loading