Admiring vs fetish

I don't care what you look, if there's no connection personality or anything cya! Not happening. I always think of gaining or this feitish like icing on the cake. Its not the whole cake but makes it taste great!
9 years

Where's the gain?

Hey all, dunno bout you guys having this problem. I went from 212 to 220, than 220 to 240 but I really don't see my gain. I'm 6' but I can stick my belly out but don't see blubber. Anyone have simuler signs and whatcha do to over come them?
9 years

Feedees/foodees hypothetical q

Umm depends. I'd love to be able to eat two large pizzas in one sitting. I aye 7 slices from a large pie once. But in fast food, prob 4 wendies bacon burgers two large fries and 12 nuggets. But honestly I'd love to put head under the milk shake machine and just let the machine pump shakes upon shakes in my stomach! Filling me up slowly.
9 years

What's your personality type?

Infj here. N proud of it. Lol
9 years

This or that

Bum,

Soft fat or firm fat
9 years

Encouragement in georgia?

Hey all. I'm 23 years old living north Atlanta Georgia. I love eating and stuffing. Some days I liked being fat and others not. But now I'm trying to enjoy it but really need some encouragement to help me keep gaining. Looking for a female feeder to keep me on track. Love to chat!
9 years

Unsureness

One question are you looking to be a feeder or a feedee?
9 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Mine is getting so fat and big people can jump on me and use my belly like a trampoline. Also be a huge ball like violet in willy wonka. Roll around and feed. Also my feeder poking and rubbing my belly and saying how sexy I am.
9 years

Belly implant

I looked online as well. Looks like a lot of american doctors refuse a belly implants. But wonder if fat can be transplanted like you said to areas, that'll help round out an individual.
9 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Anyone got copy? Would like.
9 years
12345   loading