Men

I'm sorry gutlovinggirl, for me personally most girls I ever met used me emotionally to make them feel good than backstab me and go with their ex even though we are dating. I've been cheated and used so many times I wish I knew what that type of love was. Most of my friends have it but I feel so alone. I know its tough, and I'm sorry you had bad experence a lot of good guys are out their. CORRECTION Their a lot of good guys who are single out there. I'm still trying to find that girl, but most girls I know look for those HOT STUD guys.

Sorry for getting off track but Your not alone Gutlovinggirl in feeling used and abused. Sorry your going though it cause I understand how bad it hurts. Funny enough I've never been kissed or got to that kinda point.
11 years

Inflating to improve appetite?

I've stretched my stomach out with Coke and Mentos, and yea it did increase my appetite and the only down side is, I lost weight but I eat like before and don't know if my stomach will shrink down the way it was before.
11 years

Is male feedee the worst position in this fetish?

sethman wrote:
80% of people being "below average" does not make statistical sense, unless someone recently redefined the word "average."

Look, you've been on kind of a bitter streak lately, and from what I recall, you're generally a pretty nice guy. Think about what girls really want. Do they want a guy who's complaining about no one being attracted to him? Or do they want fun, confident people who can take care of themselves so they can enjoy a girl's company? (hint: it's the second one)

Here's the thing. Being a feedee, no matter what gender you are, is a pretty self-indulgent fetish. Shocker, I know. I don't mean that to say that being a feedee means you're selfish, I'm saying it is focused on you. I mean, think about it. What gets you off is the concept of a person feeding you, taking care of you, and fattening you up so she/he will have to feed and take care of you even more. It is entirely focused on you. Does it mean you're a selfish jerk just for being a feedee? No. It's what turns you on, no matter what gender you are.

But think about that in relation to my first point about what girls look for. Specifically, that last part about being secure with yourself and able to take care of yourself. How many girls, even here at this site, look over guys' profiles thinking "You know what I want to do? Wait on a guy hand and foot."

I mean, that's not what female feeders get out of it (I would hope they get more out of it than that), but it's still a fetish focused on you. And if all you want is a feeder, then what you're basically saying is "I am seeking a sexual object to explore my fetish with," not "I am seeking a relationship with a fun, smart woman with a good sense of humor that, after at least a few dates, might be willing to explore my fetish with."

My advice: Look for a woman. A WOMAN, not a feeder. Look for someone who enjoys your company. Then, if there's a good trust between the two of you, explain your fetish and see if she's willing to explore it with you. The actual relationship is more important than your fetish, no matter what fetish that is. I'd give the same advice to people who complain "Man, why don't any girls like guys who want to be spanked, whipped, bound and forced to live in a cage?" Because you're looking for a fetish, not a person.

I can understand what you are saying. But what your saying about being selfish as a feedee, than most girl feedees are selfish due to be wanting to be waited hand and foot, and the attention, but those who do it for attention usually fall through. I think PEOPLE just like in society, see feedees and say ok all they want to be is HUGE FAT and all over the place to a close point of immobile. Which is FAR FROM THE TRUTH. Least for me, and some other feedees I've seen who go to a point and stop gaining weight.

For me I'm a Feeder/Feedee. I enjoy a big girl and see the beauty in her. But as a feedee, I enjoy and love eatting and because I'm a big structure built male, I can eat a lot and enjoy the feeling of really full, and also a belly rub. Love those, haven't had a belly rub in long time. But than saying anyone eating like that is selfish than we all are selfish.

Another thing as a Feeder, what you say is true are evenly selfish as a Feedee. Why you may ask? Well the Feeder gets satisfaction of feeding someone maybe to a point of stuffed or force feeding. Also a Feeder is usually the one who sets a weight goal in a relationship, or least trys and push it. Also getting someone fat so you can enjoy the fat for yourself. How is that not selfish.

This feitsh has its selfish points. But when two people DRAWN together embrace it than it stops being selfish. Yes on this website their maybe creepers but their are those real people.

For me I'm very shy, and I try not to put too much info. Theirs lot of real people here compared to creepers but the negative gets in the lime light the most.

Hope this helps. But I respect the arthur I quoted I don't mean any disrespect by any means.
11 years

Fantasies?

I have two fantasies, One that I would love to come true is to be force fed, and even when full have some girl just chug milkshake or liqud down and give a nice belly rub.

and my second is to get so big, bigger than an house and be like a giant ball, like violet was in willy wonka.

if only dreams came true ;P
11 years

Am i only one? help

Well I mean I would like to try to be happy the way I am now, not with loosing weight or gaining it.
11 years

Am i only one? help

Thank you for reading and writing back. Guess my next thing is more of how can I get more confidence or least be happy how I am? I know the work is on me to do and such, but my brain doesn't shut off at times. How did you guys get acceptence to yourself?
11 years

Fiance secretly fattening me?

This doesn't sound like a feeder. This sounds like someone with insecurities mostly. If hes trying to fatten you up, its so other guys would stop hitting on you and he'd have you for himself. Even with a kid, he would want your attention 24/7. To be honest, I don't know you, but I've seen people who are abusive, they hurt kids and the person getting it as well equally. I would say think really well about what you want your future. Sad to say if hes an Abusive person the future will not be bright. Just a warning. Your too pretty to be hit around. Please don't.
11 years

Am i only one? help

Hey all, after reading a bunch of people today saying and how its valintines day yet alone xD. Just wanted to understand stuff bit better.

For me I'm 21 years old going be 22, just moved out trying find work, to another state.

A lot of girls that I know, especially where I was from, New York. Felt like girls went to the guys who had six pack abs, and had model look. But I don't have any of that. But whats worst is that I'm not fat enough for those girls who like those guys to be like interested if their out there.

For me personally I don't have a good self body image at all. Older friends in their like 30's n 40's and family friends keep telling me that I'm a good looking guy a great huger, but I don't believe them, when most of my friends are dating, or marrying and I'm still single. Sad to say the last few girls I *kinda dated* just went back to their ex after a time behind my back and just stopped talking to me.

For me I'm 6ft 6ft1" and weigh around 210-217. Big boned and wide shoulders, a V body. So loosing weight is like impossible, or just really difficult, because of my musclur body and cause I'm a big guy.

when i get depressed I eat, cause i enjoy eating, especially the full feeling. But I feel sad because feel like girls won't really look at me. Even though I fantaised about being HUGE, I would like to know the feeling but don't like the idea of seeing myself that fat.

I don't know what to classify myself cause I'm not fat nor skinny. Chubby possibly. Don't have stomach unless I eat.
Other day I went to a pizza buffet with some friends only few, sad to say no girls for dating, but i ate and enjoyed felt great. I can gain weight if I over eat all the time and have junk, but other half of me doesn't let me go too far.

I'm curious if I'm only one that is having same problem or is not skinny and not fat, and how to deal with it.

It takes me a lot longer when I work out compared to another to see results and seem like working out doesn't help me lose weight. But i love food to stop eatting what I want.

Sry for long rant but wondering what you all think. I don't always post.

Thank you.
11 years

Wanting someone to feed me

Where in ny u live? LI?
11 years

Looking for female feeder. li

Hey, im not really interested in the gaining aspect, but more of the stuffing aspect. Im lookin for a female feeder round 21 or so 18 is youngest, to stuff me silly. Love eatting n wonder how much I can hold, and interested in force feeding and things like that. On long island is best long island new york. Let me know im 21. Not really looking for relationship but a feeder to stuff food down. Thanks.
11 years
45678   loading