How much have you gained?

hweating wrote:
45 lbs over 3 months

That is extremely impressive. 1/2 lb a day - that requires some serious stuffing and adding some gaining additives like ice cream, shakes or cream, at least for me!

Congrats! smiley I love the experience of gaining very rapidly.
9 years

How much have you gained?

23 lbs since I started gaining again mid August. I had lost weight over spring/summer and started my current gaining spree at 195-ish. I have been stuffing most days, and had plenty of donuts and ice cream on the side.
9 years

Dc/md/va area: aug 24 2014 7pm

Stuffofstars and PlumpPie,

Yes, there should be another event this year. I am not sure yet about the date, but it shouldn't be too long.

Check this forum for updates, or ask electroinfecto or myself to get a heads-up when the next event comes around.

And let us know if you have questions.

Cheers!
9 years

Contantly hungry

leahvogt wrote:
I took a break from aggressive gaining for a few days to find work recently and became OBSESSED with food to the point where I was looking up every single restaurant in my local area and making long lists of everything on their menus that I want to eat. lol

I am pretty sure I will never be able to go back to eating normally even if I wanted to.

That sounds familiar. After 2 weeks of gorging, I mean to take it easier for a few days, and was constantly ravenous - and cranky when I wouldn't have a full belly. There was only one solution ... smiley
9 years

Contantly hungry

Yes, this happens to me too. One stuffing or bloat is enough to start the cycle... which, if you want to gain, is a really hot one.

Once I am in a stuffing and gaining phase, oen stuffing isn't enough - an hour or so after hitting my limit, I am getting hungry again, often ravenously, and have to stuff again - then wait again, then eat again ... smiley
9 years

Final bump - the event is tonight. We have 10 people or more going.
9 years

Jposse wrote:
I'll be there. It will be good to see everyone again. It's been awhile.

Great! I'm really looking forward to seeing you again! I hope you've been well! smiley
9 years

General events ideas

Here are some random experiences from doing the same thing on the other coast - for the DC/NoVA/Baltimore area meetings, we have a core group of about 6 who do the organizing - we email each other and figure out who organizes the next meeting. We then announce it here, on fetlife, and some other feederism related places.

We don't have a set email list, but notify people from the usual circle of attendees individually. Even after 3+ years of loosely - regular (couple of times a year) meet-ups, and regular advertising, including contacting everyone from the area we meet online or are aware of, we have maybe had 2 dozen individual attendees, and the usual meeting is between 5 and 8 people, most of whom are from that core group.
It's quite frequent that we get RSVPs from new people who are then no-shows: the old problem of the male feeder who doesn't seem to want to come out of the woodwork. Gender balance tends to be equal, or more women; mostly of us are general FAs/feedists and gainers/feedees, and into eating a lot, pure feeders are rare.

Venue criteria are pretty much the same as yours; it's usually a buffet or a restaurant with a family-all-you-can-eat option; after eating for several hours and hitting everyone's limit, we normally either drive to a dessert place, or waddle over - there is a Cheesecake factory right next to a Maggiano Italian Restaurant.

And yes, it's fun and the people tend to be a bit of a quirky and eclectic crowd. smiley Yes, we get stares. They are entertaining. Initial shyness went away really quickly. Those who come regularly have become friends.

Good luck getting the fatty scene going on the other coast! Hope I can make one of your events to meet everyone one of the next Cali trips.
9 years
12345   loading