Favourite video games?

Raven:
My all time favorite video game franchise is Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean it's obvious since the blue blur is in my avatar. smiley I also love Pokemon and Mega Man. Generation 3 of Pokemon is my favorite gen, and I love the X series over the classic Mega Man series. Mega Man 8 and X4 are my favorites from that series. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my favorite Sonic game, followed by Sonic CD and Sonic Chaos. I also enjoy Tomb Raider (the classics and Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, the reboot I haven't really played much of)

Amen to that brother Raven, what about Sonic Spinball? Was notoriously challenging towards the end.
3 years

Favourite video games?

Being a giant computer/video game nerd my whole life I've played soo many games it's difficult to enumerate them all, but my absolute faves:

Consoles

1) Sonic The Hedgehog Series (for original Sega Genesis) 1-3, Knuckles, Spinball, 3D Blast
2) All the Jurassic Park games for Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo (Jurassic Park GEN, Jurassic Park SNES, JP Rampage Edition, JP2 The Chaos Continues, The Lost World for Genesis. JP for SegaCD
3) The Desert Strike Series on Sega Genesis
4) original Halo I and Halo II on Xbox 1 (ACTUAL first Xbox, not be confused with ONE)

Onto PC

1) The Journey Project series
2) Command And Conquer series sans Twilight
3) Half-Life I and II + Episodes
4) Left 4 Dead I and II
5) Natural Selection I and II
6) Mass Effect Series
7) System Shock I and II
8) Deus Ex
9) Starmade
10) The Sims 3

and lately I've been playing Fallout 4, Subnautica I, Subnautica II - Below Zero, Space Engineers, and 7Days To Die
3 years

Fat admiring/feederism - evolutionary advantage? (survey)

y2kboris1:
Interesting Post. Derhikingviking are you still taking polls for this project?

derhikingviking:
Thank you, and sure! But i have much to do at the Moment, so it could take a while until i respond.

OK, awesome.

1) When did you first realize you were into this kind of stuff?
I think for me it was around the time I was about 8-9 years old; there was this old cartoon. It was an adaptation of Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. One of the characters Templeton was this rat that got really fat after eating the carnival grounds dry of food. I'm not homosexual but for some reason that scene of an individual with an incredibly fat, soft and supple body must've had some impact on me.

2) Are you male or female?
Male.

3) What is your bodytype?
Thin/Athletic

4) Are there other members in your family who have similar preferences?
To The best of my knowledge no. Most of my family is fairly fatphobic. My Mother acts like she doesn't like fat (either on herself or on others) but I have noticed over the years she has made comments about men (myself included) always looking better with "a little more meat on the bones" so to speak. In a way we are very similar; we want to be physically fit / athletic builds for ourselves, but curvier partners. She has never come out and admitted it, but both my real biological father and my stepfather were both stockier men.

5. What do you like about feederism?
I don't exactly see it this way. I am not exactly a feeder per se, but I believe everything exists on a spectrum. When it comes to me being an FA my adoration of bigger women is solid, a preference. Many people try to paint it as a fetish, but it's not. However that being said I believe feederism is entailed by FA-ness. One can be an FA but not necessarily be a feeder, but you kind of need to be an FA to be a feeder. I believe it exist on a scale. If you take a scale of 1-10 (1 being isn't really interested / 10 omg I want her to be 800 lbs and growing even bigger) I would say I clock in about a 2.5. I like to watch my wife eat, gain weight, and not really care about whether she gets bigger or not. There is a certain allure to it, although I have never actively encouraged her to gain weight on purpose. Related to my being an FA if someone were to ask why I find larger women attractive it's just... they appeal to me asethically; they are more beautiful. I also enjoy the tactile, sensory qualia of a fat woman's body. There's just something delightful about all that softness. I can't think of any other words to put it in.
5 years

Fat admiring/feederism - evolutionary advantage? (survey)

Interesting Post. Derhikingviking are you still taking polls for this project?
5 years

Did you admit that you are into "feederism" and went wrong?

TheWhipHand:
I virtually never disclose my fetish, primarily because of the thrill I get when people notice my fat little husband - it's so thrilling to see them do a double take.

His family wasn't thrilled that he got so fat. While they no longer try to get him to exercise or go on diets, they notice how nonchalant I seem to be when it comes to his weight. "Don't you want him to slim down?" "Don't you want him to 'take control'?" No, and absolutely no lol!

Once a co-worker who has met my husband shot me a glance when they said something about his love of sweets. I said, "But that's what makes him so nice and plump," and went on to list several of his best qualities. They gave me some serious side eye - that's the closest I've come to announcing my fetish. I'm sure, though, they can figure it out.
I've had that situation too. It's kinda strange. None of my friends ever give my wife a hard time for being big and they all love her, including my coworkers when I bring her with me to work-social functions; but I seem to get the most from my folks. They love her too but they kinda (berate is kinda a strong word to use for it) question her about losing weight. Whenever my Mom questions me I always just kind of Deadpan it and shrug my shoulders.
5 years

Did you admit that you are into "feederism" and went wrong?

Is it possibly conceivable that maybe, just maybe she being your "bestest friend" and all, that at one point she had the hots for you, but then once she got a dose of what your true type is, a few bolts in her mental housing group came loose? Just sayin'
5 years

"how to come to terms with your attraction to fat girls" - a vice article

That article was beautiful. It DOES get really annoying from time to time when people constantly use the term "fetish" to describe being an FA. It's not a fetish (kinda like Arnold "IT"S NOT A TUMOR!"smiley.
5 years

Telling my wife about my fetish

y2kboris1:
I know right! I've never understood for the life of me why people pair-bond with individuals who are obviously not really well suited for one another. I've seen it in my own family; I've seen it among my friends, even in my own life girls who for whatever reason might find you attractive, but have absolutely nothing in common. It's always a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. It seems they would be spared the trouble never bothering. In a relationship you can't be dismissive of people's wishes (in this case his wife's to become thin), but you also can't just be dismissive of their needs either.

Saphiel Sir:
It can be about avoiding the pain of loneliness. It's true that it can often be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off though. Sooner or later the feelings of "not wanting to be alone" can end up clashing with the "I'm not satisfied with this relationship" feelings at some point. It's difficult for the two to co-exist and then break-ups happen.

As to why people bother even though they might not be fully satisfied, life's not easy or fair and no-one's guaranteed or destined to have the partner they want or need. We're all very, very different beings. Sometimes compromises can be made or worked out, but at other times there are irreconcilable differences. That's how life is sadly.
Truth. I guess I should count my self fortunate; my wife doesn't fret about her weight, but she also doesn't really want to get any bigger either. I wonder how common it is for there to be couples who for all intents and purposes love one another and get along / have things in common, but when one thing comes up, it's irreconcilable: like they couldn't believe their significant other believed something / was into something.
5 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

For me I think it was the fact that I had a very loving and affectionate Aunt whom, at a young age I must have imprinted upon, because the type of girl I find physically attractive today matches her archetype-phenotype perfectly. My Aunt was a bbw, brunette, tanner skinned, and brown eyes, and my wife is pretty much the same way (same body type too). After that I think it was the Charlotte's web cartoon as well as the others that mentioned it. For some reason seeing Templeton stagger about that big fascinated me, even though he was a guy, and a rat. I think the thing that finally cemented it for me in adulthood was when I first started going to college in my Algebra class there was this really cute blonde girl, who was bottom heavy and probably about 180-200 lbs slightly across from me and to the front of the classroom. I was like good luck trying to concentrate; after that I knew I had a thing for bigger women.
5 years

Telling my wife about my fetish

johnxyz:
I see these posts from time to time: "how do I tell my wife to stop dieting because I like fat women." The point is NOT whether you like her fat, the point is if SHE likes her fat. Which is a good reason not to only pick a fat woman for a mate, but to pick someone who enjoys being fat.

I know right! I've never understood for the life of me why people pair-bond with individuals who are obviously not really well suited for one another. I've seen it in my own family; I've seen it among my friends, even in my own life girls who for whatever reason might find you attractive, but have absolutely nothing in common. It's always a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. It seems they would be spared the trouble never bothering. In a relationship you can't be dismissive of people's wishes (in this case his wife's to become thin), but you also can't just be dismissive of their needs either.
5 years
12345   loading