Fattening in video games

Greywinter wrote:
OH I love this thread! Let's see, ayou said, there is S. Andreas. Growing fatter makes you slower but also more resistant (if I remember well). Fable 2, yes, where you can find a door wich is basically an FA (a magic and talking door of course) and it will open only for a fat hero lol. The Sims but I was a bit disappointed by that, because you can make your sims grow only to a plump size smiley
The best is FAT PRINCESS, a PSN games wich I have buy immediatly, where you've basically to take from the other team your princess and keep in prison the rival princess. And for take her in your castle, you've to make she grow fat! And she can grow really really fat and cute smiley (this imply more enemy team members to take her away from you castle, because is fatter ^^) I've always love to chose the workes class and keep feeding cakes to the princess and make her grow (since I was one of the few to do that, it was a winning strategy lol). I totally suggest fat princess if you own a PS3 smiley

GreyWinter if your looking for a better run in The Sims 3 I might recommend these mods:

Consort's Weight gain and fitness mod

modthesims.info/d/470349

... and CAS's Slider mod

modthesims.info/d/470349

Both make the game far more interesting and allow for much bigger Sims. I've heard various stripes of Saints Row allows for bigger characters. If you look on Deviantart there's a veritable plethora of simpler Flash based weight gain games.
10 years

Connecticut girls!

Still fighting the good fight eh Slayer? They exist, but sadly they refuse to come out of the woodwork. Fellow Conecican or New Englander ladies please feel free to prove us wrong...
10 years

Favorite super villan

CruelScorp wrote:
For DC, the Joker
For Marvel, Magneto
And randomly Dr. Robotnik (Sonic)

ooo nice man. I would've put in my vote for Dr. Robotnik, but Kane just seems more vile. On it's current trajectory in the C&C universe Nod's Tiberium experiments would basically make the world uninhabitable. That's basically the end of all life. Dr. Robotnik might be nefarious for polluting and destroying the environment, trying to kill, enslave, or robotcize everyone, but at least the freedom fighters have a chance for survival. His war isn't soo violent that all of Mobius has become uninhabitable. That and in the SonicVerse there are a lot of different factions that could potentially challenge Robotnik.
10 years

Your star sign

Early Virgo (Sept 2). Also taken the Myers-Biggs test and I always borderline on INTP/INTJ. They all fit my personality fairly closely. Crazy, literal, shy, and eclectic at best.
10 years

Favorite super villan

If I had to cast my vote it would be G-man from the Half-Life Series. He's creepy, powerful, enigmatic, and ever Half Life I first came out, we still don't know what his motives are, who or what he is, or who he works for. The fact that on every level he is "somewhere" just watching you always gave me the heebie jeebies. If I had to say a close second it would Kane from Command And Conquer. Although his actions are largely misunderstood, they lead to a world filled with greater dystopia.
10 years

Connecticut shout out!

Well welcome to Connecticut! The land of ever changing weather... Bristol here.
11 years

Explaining your weight gain?

I'd say, "None of your damn business!".
11 years

Autocorrect

I... hate AutoCorrect as well. It's for when people want to be lazy. I find it far easier to just type everything out.
11 years

Fed up with boston dating

Well damn; just moved back to CT after living in West Warwick RI for a year, too bad. Is Central-ish Connecticut too far away? I don't mind driving, but if any aforementioned hanging out is to occur I'd need to know ahead of time as transit would be at least 2 hours lol. I also have Okcupid (ya it is pretty terrible) if you would like to see it.
11 years

Jobs!

Once former Marine, still a reservist; Studying in school right now computer science/software engineering. Changing schools soon though... as well as locale.
11 years
12345   loading