Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

Munchies:
I'm 100% on the spectrum. Although, most people seem shocked when I tell them that.

Glitter Jelly:
Same here. But that only tells you how little people know about autism.

Munchies:
No, that's not why. It used to be super obvious to tell. However, I got a lot better at functioning. The only time I get clocked nowadays is if I get overstimulated in public.

Besides, if you meet one autistic person, you've met one autistic person.

Glitter Jelly:
That's always what I tell people.

Masking and mimicry, I use both heavily. But definitely I have slip-ups, and can be very antisocial, downright despise human interactions due to becoming over stimulated.
3 weeks

Mental health and the void

You don't "like your estimates" meaning you'll soon know, or still too far off to know? Or that if you find the cause of the depressive void, it won't help you to better deal with it/fight it?
4 months

What do you think were the main factors that influenced to become attracted to this kink

FAMGM:
Again, why does everyone talk about “this kink” as though, for everyone, it’s a kink?

When I was 4 years old, I was obsessed with the massive belly of the woman who ran day care.

It has always been there, pre-sexual awakening. Ergo, not a “kink”.

Agreed.
5 months

The truth (husband not an fa)

Delta9:
I will never understand why people keep private journals. They're literally just asking for someone to read it. I mean, you know your own thoughts and feelings inside your head, so why would you need to write it down; unless you wanted someone to read it then say "how dare you invade the privacy of my own thoughts."

That aside, I think the real question is can two people who are not each other's ultimate desire of attraction form a happy, healthy, and stable relationship together? There are only so many 10s in the world. The fact that he had to put that on his profile to get a date with someone, anyone, means he knew he was going to have to and was willing to settle for something less than his ultimate desire.
Are you still attracted to him? You must have been in the beginning since you messaged him. Did you really think you were going to get everything perfect with no downsides? I think he accepts the fact that you are and will probably always be fat. Maybe he doesn't love it, but he accepts it and has for the last eight years. I don't love that my car is old, slow, and leaking oil. But I do accept it because it's reliable, paid for, and I don't have to worry about scratching the paint.
Ultimately, I think this is necessarily how most relationships will end up. Finding a balance and stability with someone who wasn't really our first choice. The difference is most of us don't journal about it to tell our partners.

👍🏾👍🏾
5 months

Getting bigger, but no overhang?

Belly Builder:
Since starting out, my belly has gotten WAY bigger…which is great, but I dream of having an overhang. I’ve gotten up to 255 from 200 and still it’s just a big ball. Any advice? Or do I just need to keep going and hope for the best?

Ball bellies are beautiful........
6 months

I am straight, yet turned on by the male gainers.

Maybe because sexual orientation and attraction are not the same as arousal and sexual excitement. Maybe one's sexual preference is not religiously tied to their or another's gender? Physical attributes that are similar on men and women can be and are a turn on, because one is attracted to said attributes not the gender attached. This does and can differ from actual physical sex for many but also can be fluid for some.

Personally I find full bellies sexy no matter the gender, but sexually I want males not females; an image of an erect penis is not the same as an image of a spread vagina. I totally see the beauty and sexuality in a lovely pair of female breasts and equally the same for some males. However, I do not want to touch female breasts but definitely male's, the same with bellies, physical sex with males is how I'm oriented ultimately, despite finding large female forms visually pleasing.
1 year

Are heavy cream gains reversible?

ES-Draws:
I'd also recommend setting a smaller weight gain goal first, just so you can get a feel for how much your body is changing.

There's likely no long term risk to gaining with heavy cream over a short period of time. Short term diet changes are usually not harmful. But! You may find that your body will change, even once you've lost the weight.

Gaining weight, especially if you have always been thin, will come with the addition of new fat cells. Fat cells replicate and grow when you gain, but they only shrink when you lose - the will not go away. This might make you look plumper as compared to when you were at the same weight before, and it may also make it easier for you to gain weight again.

👍🏾. Watching a friend experience this currently, he gained 45 pounds in a span of 6 months, he has issues with over eating and binging. He is trying to lose weight and has managed to gain another 8 pounds......
1 year

Ladies! what is your opinion on men that look pregnant? like a big ball belly

Thick all over with a large, round, firm heavy belly. I prefer men that gain weight all over their bodies and have some width. Some hip girth with thick thighs and legs to carry their large upper body, with full arms and such.....Different people gain differently with some having large pregnant bellies and skinny limbs, and I know many men and women whom prefer that look too.
1 year
12345   loading